How did you react when Sherlock (and Moriarty) came back

Sherlock
You slapped him,punched him in the nose,hugged him,then kissed him,Sherlock was confused when you did all of that in one standing,Besides you couldn't belive it when John called you from his date telling you to 'Pick Up Sherlock' because 'he ruined my proposal'

John

You were on a date with John when Sherlock showed up,and you stopped John from punching Sherlock multiple of times,When you saw him shaving off his Moustache after finding out Sherlock is alive,You laughed causing John to turn around and raise a brow,"What?","Nothing John Complete shaving.."You giggled returning to reading John's blog.

Greg

You expected it because a week earlier Mycroft wanted you to meet someone,But Greg didn't come along.He was a bit mad at you that you didn't tell him Sherlock was alive."Greg I said I am sorry."You hugged him,making his instantly hug you back,"It's fine (Y/N)...At least he is alive now."Greg laughed.

Mycroft

You hugged Sherlock then raised a brow at Mycroft who had known where Sherlock was all of this time,"Seriously both of you..You are unexpectable."You laughed,causing both brothers to grin.

Moriarty

It was a rainy night in London and you were sitting on your bed that you used to share with Jim,You were reading a book to try to get him off your brain,While you were sitting there you heard something creak...You grabbed the nearest thing beside you.A baseball bat for some reason and got up from the bed.Walking slowly towards the door which had unlocked from outside,it opens and you swing the bat as hard as you can,You hear a thud then you open your eyes to see..

"Jim!?Oh My gosh I am so sorry I am very sorry..Where were you all this time!?I..Oh gosh let me bring you some ice or something."

You didn't make him unconscious,You just...broke his nose,and trying to repair it was a pretty hard job,"I missed this."Jim grined at you as you gave him a kiss on the cheek,You blushed and rolled your eyes,"I missed this too."