How did you react about The "Fall"

!!!WARNING:SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

Sherlock

You were half deppressed,the other depressed half was John,But not only because Sherlock is your boyfriend..Its because Sherlock Was your friend too.

John

at night,John would wake up screaming Sherlock on top of his lungs then breath heavily after that,He would sit on the couch sighing and muttering something in the lines of "Let him be alive.",and you of course comfort him,trying to help him get over Sherlock..

Greg

Greg wasn't that close with Sherlock,but you know He was secretly sad and missed him being around,Sometimes he would bring up some cases they solved together when they first met,You being Sherlock's sister,were pretty much devastated,So the one comforting the other was Greg Comforting you.

Mycroft

You didn't expect Mycroft to be so laid back,it seemed like something..is wrong,and that Mycroft was hiding something from you,"Mycroft..Sherlock died..why aren't you acting up?"
"Who told he was dead darling?"Mycroft stood up and walked to your room,grining at you.

Moriarty

When You heard about The fall,You couldn't belive it,You knew Moriarty is playing another game,he is probably pretty much alive somewhere..And Oh you planned what to do when you see him again..its only a matter of time.