Jim Moriarty×Reader/ "Let's kill someone please?"

You were in Jim and your room,Jim was humming "Stayin' Alive" in bed while you were reading beside him,"Kitten?"

"Mhm?"

"I am bored."

"Oh this isn't gonna be good."

"James.You played your new year games on Sherlock,You shouldn't be bored by now.."
"But I am aren't I?"He said a bit sarcastic,"Okay then Jim,What do you want to do?"You put your book down and look down at Jim who had his head on your lap.

"I don't know...Why don't we...."He got up from bed and straightened his Westwood suit and grabbed his tie,"Kitten wear a dress quickly!"He said,"I have a very good idea!"

"What?"

"You heard me,love.Get up and wear a dress!Now."He said,turning to you quickly.

"Okay okay."

You get up,grabbed a little black a dress to match Jim's suit,fixed your hair and put some make up and walk to Jim,who takes your hand and goes down the stairs to the streets,he was putting on sunglasses which made you stare at his face for a while when you got into the car.

"Like what you see?"Jim smirkes at you,while you just turn away shaking your head while blushing.

The car stopped,and suddenly you were going up some stairs,hand in hand with Jim.

When you finally got to the roof,Jim got out a gun which made you gasp,"Jim!!"

"Oh Pleaase (Y/N)!Just today!Let's kill someone!It's the New Year!"

"Well.."You think for a bit then grin,"if you shoot them right in the head you'll have to kiss me."You laughed,knowing that Jim will miss since his victim is tied to a chair one buildings away.

"Oh its on."He grins at you,He fixes his aim...BANG!

You open your eyes that were closed the whole time,and blink.

Jim was grining at you beacuse Sebastian on the other building was gesturing that Jim had hit them on the head.

"And now I think I owe you a kiss don't I?"