Chapter 04

Chapter 4-

It's been 5 months,u and Roc relationship have been going stronge. But u been hearing things about him in the streets but u ignored it.. August and Bria have been creeping around .. They think that u don't knoe.

Bria: ohh august right there..

August: ( biting his lip) umm babe I'm cum..

After u and august came at the same time.. Y'all cuddle together.. Bria called Selena to see where u was.

Bria: wassup boo wya

Selena still at roc house.. Y wht happen?

Bria: oh nothing I want to go to the mall..

Selena: oh ight .. Wht time..

Bria:2:00 .. I'll pick u up..

Selena: ight I'm hop in da shower..

Roc phone was ringing and u check it. It said "Gommie". U got tight .. Roc stepped out the shower to see u crying.

Roc: Babe wht happen?

Selena: asked ur Gommie ?

Roc:( looked at u with a shocked face.)Nah baby it's not even like that.

Selena: (I'm walking around the room heated. He was me down but I slapped him.)I really dgaf what he has to say right now

Come to find out his gommie was Diamond. How could she be my friend buh be one of Roc's gommie !! I was so mad I didn't even talk to Diamond that night. After u found that out I just went home.

When I went home I saw Bria's car in the drive way. So I go inside nd I her moaning comin from August bedroom. Then I bust open the door nd I see August on top of Bria. August had jumped up and closed the door in mah face.