Chapter 22

(Alexis P.O.V)

Ok.. Ok I'm new to the Squad. But don't let that fool u. I speck my mind and if u don't like it . The door right there..✌ Ight let me PUO.. I'm a doctor . And u might knw my boyfriend Princeton from Mb.. Yass I'm a mistfit.. Foh. But yea I knw Roc and the rest of them. I know Selena and the babies. I help being them in the world .

But I don't see her as much at the concerts anymore . But it's a k. We still chill on weekends and I take the babies when ever she needs some time to herself.

Boy her bother no front is some wett💦 but I'm cuff and I think his gal prego. But that's nun of my 🐸☕. Speaking of him he call me.

Convo📱:

August:Wassup A.

Alexis: nun a.

August:so u remember my girlfriend Bria ?

Alexis : yea.. I don't think she like me. But Y?

August: Lml don't say that. She just a tuff cookie.but I need appoint .

Alexis: Ight .. Ok monday at 12

August: thank A. Gtg.

Alexis: k

/End of phone convo/

Damn I was right. She pregnant . But a nigga voice is sexy . Anyway. ✌

(P,O.V ova).

(Bria P.O.V)

August just got off the phone w/ Trick. We only saw each other once and that was at a party. Look I play nice but if she rub me wrong . "There will never be a one on one fuck boy.. The whole squad gonna get u". But something about baby girl ,I didn't figure out yep. She look like somebody I just can't put my finger on it. But time to go see Lena n put her on.

(P.O.V ova )

(Selena P.O.V)

Wassup thots.😘😘 nah jk but I been busy . Taking care of my prince ,King,and princesses. The Queen got do a lot to keep the kingdom together . This ain't my sweep the floor, take care of the kids,fuck the man, and cook. No nigga this is hood love . We grind and pray. But Roc been blowing up my phone . No for his son. For me. Tf I had to get a new phone. One for business and one for game . Look I'm not cheating . No it just a game .😏. But Bria over her ventin to me. I wanna slap her sometimes . Ik Alexis she cool. She the type to roll a blunt and share . I fuck w/ her because she can cook some good ass apple pie.

But yea . She just need to clam her nipple and have a kid . So I can spoil it . It look like in another 8 more months it be here. She got a lil cubby face now. It look like August hit it to the beat and didn't rap up. Umm. She don't need no damn DOCTOR but Alexis help me w/ 2 so it's a go. I gtg Kid wanna have.. Nvm 😏✌