Chapter 19

(August P.O.V)

I woke up w/ nobody next to meh. At first I thought it was a dream. Because me and my baby just made passionate love. I wanna get her a new bag and money. Then my phone when off it was a text from my everything , best frann, Diray , princess, the mother of my future kids.

Convo:

"💜💜Forever Gal💜💜: bae I don't want u to worry. I had to do some things .. I hit u up later babe 😘😘 .".

"Ight babe I'll see u later I it something for u.

I send n locked my phone. I swear I'm get her pregnant .

/P.O.V ova/

/Bria P.O.V/

"OMFG FIZ U GOT IT" I screamed for my life as he tickled my feet. He knew that was my weak spot. "Say Big Daddy Fiz and I'll stop" "fuck u I'm not saying that" "oh really" he tickled my feet and my arms . "O..ohh..k" "k wht?" "B.bii.bigg ..d..da.daaddy..f.ffii.fiz" "ohhh better know" I went to go get some water.. My side was red.. My tattoo I got when I was 16 was showing. It was Fiz basketball number. #⃣0⃣8⃣

"Fiz?" "yea bae" "I got to go" "y?" "I need to .." "ohh u gotta go home to June,July,&August". I rolled my eyes. He always didn't give 2 fucks about him but he respected our relationship. He picked his pants off the floor.( Chill b he had on basketball shorts on.😏😏) I wait at the door for him. Before he left the house bout to walk right pass me, I stop him and he look down at me. "stop acting like that .. Yea I have a mon but we have history .. U my R.O.D and don't forget that. " I kissed his lip and when in the car.

/Fizzy P.O.V/

The car ride was quite ..and type wired. I turned on K camp money baby. And I was ight. We pulled up to the Trap. She told me she hit me up later and she love me. I drove off. My heart feel heavy and I want some weed.✌

/Bria P.O.V/

He didn't even say any thing back to me .. He just kept his eyes on his phone. I left and got my keys. Then turned back on my phone. I got a text but I didn't answer it. I knew it was my bae. So I got in the car and drove home.

/@ home 🏠/

I pulled up to the house and the lights where off. And I hear somebody singing so I went downstairs. I see August in the booth. "I don't want nobody but u to kiss on my tattoos💉💋🎤" "Wassup bae" I went inside and kissed him. He tasted like that good Kush. His eyes were red and u can hear in his voice.

"u wanna roll up or nah" he asked meh. I was type shocked because he told meh I'm too pretty to smoke. A girl can say no. I nod my head and he grabbed my hand and lead me upstairs to the bedroom.

I layed in the bed and watch him get it. I can't believe it was mad closet. In his dresser , in the back next to his gun. He pulled out a big bag of kush. I got hype.. Like Nigga , do u knw how many times I be stress. And nothing to solve it. He layed back on the bed, next to meh. And we kissed. No front I Loved it. I played 0-100 by Drake. And we smoked . I didn't even see when he rolled it. But when I geared his lighter it was litt.

20 min. Later I was hunger .I went and order me and August some 🍔🍟. it was eveything. He took off his shirt and I took of mine. He took off his pants n I took off mine😏. And u knw wht happen next.