Chapter 13

So when I got home I saw Kid sleeping on the couch nd the kids in there room sleeping. I was kissed I decided to take a page of Bria's book so I got the syrup and a pan then I put the pan in the stove . When the pan got warm I picked it up idc the stove and threw it on Kid Ink . When he woke up he was pissed he woke up and yelled WTF DID YOU DO THAT FOR SELENA !!! Then I yelled back SO Y TF YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU HAD A BABY ON THE WAY HUH ?? Y DIDNT U TELL WERE U IN THAT BITCHS BED LAST NIGHT HUH KID INK?? YOUR REALLY STUPID DID U THINK I WASNT GOIN TO FIND OUT !!! AND THE CRAZY THING ABOUT IT WAS THAT WE JUST HAD SEX LAST NIGHT KID INK!!

Then I got pissed a slapped the shit of of him nd he got mad the he pushed me across the living room. I started punching him nd then he pinned me to the wall so I could stop fighting him . After like two mins of staring at each other a tear feel from my eye nd then he let me go.

I just went upstairs in our room to cry. There was a lot of things goin through mah mind like will this relationship be like the same relationship I had wit Roc?? Am I goin to put up wit this again ?? So after about an our of crying I called Bria she told meh to come over August was out of town nd she was Home alone. Boy if August found out he would kill Kid especially because there bros . I got ready and went downstairs when u saw Kid he was just their sitting in the couch. He saw me reaching for the keys and asked where I'm goin .

I told him to Bria's house for the night . Then he asked by yourself and I said yea. Then he had the nerve to well go then nd take your fucking child with you . So then I stormed upstairs got some if Zaid's clothes nd left . So when I picked up up the keys again he said where tf you goin in the car I bought u ?? Your ass better call a cab . Then I said so that's how u wanna beh really Kid Ink ?? He just gave me a cold stare nd then said you must not understand me your not my girl no more end if story now get tf out mah house .

And that's exactly what I did leave. when I got to Bria's house I cried my eyes out all night why tf would Kid Ink say those hurtful things to me?? I had never seen this side of him before. I guess ima just go to sleep I don't got nothing else to do .

The next day I woke up to Bria making meh breakfast nd feeding Zaid his bottle . Thats hy she's mah girl she always takes care of me when I'm done. She gave me my breakfast then I looked at playing wit Zaid they looked so cute. then I said to her you should have one of your own. She then gave me that are u serious look that she always does when I talk to her about a baby. she said Selena u kno I'm not ready for a baby . I said y not you always babysitting nd your so good wit babies. Why watch other peoples kids when you could have your own?? Bria looked at meh and said I kno but... Me and August not ready for that yet maybe later. I looked at her and said well hurry up because u wanna beh a auntie too.

When I got upstairs I had 25 missed calls from Kid Ink and 50 text messages saying how he's sorry and he want me back . I look at then show it to Bria she then says if u want to go back to him I can but I think y'all need space right now just for a little while . Make him realize what he's missing. after she said that I got a weird feeling in mah stomach then I ran to the bathroom and threw up .

After u came out the bathroom I looked at Bria she had a I know what wrong wit you face on she Selena I think your pregnant

PREGNANT !! I said to myself y not out of all times why am I pregnant?? Bria then went to the store for me nd got 2 pregnancy test. when she got home I took the test . I'm scared I can't be pregnant I just can't not right now it's not the right time . We waited 5 mis to see the result they both were positive. I am pregnant wit Kid Inks baby !!