Chapter 20

|Selena P.O.V|

On July 4 , 2014 I had my first baby girl Layla Brielle James . She was born at 1:15 am. it was the best fourth if July I ever had . Kid had to rush me to the hospital that morning Layla was ready to come out nd she wasn't waiting for nobody. It felt good to have kid there with me nd holding my hand while I was giving birth. It made me realize that kid was my life partner nd I couldn't wait until we got married . later on that day Layla's godmother/aunty Bria nd uncle August came to visit . Bria came in with a bag full or gifts. She is my main bitch she been there with me through thick nd thin (that's why my baby's middle is Brielle) After that we went home nd it hit me I was a mother of 3 two toddlers nd 1 infant . My life is goin to be a living hell.

|Selena P.O.V|

|Bria P.O.V|

I just got back from the hospital with August after seeing my goddaughter Layla Brielle James . I love her middle name especially cuz she's names after me . Now I gotta go to passions house to go plan her baby Heavens party . So I got to passions house nd she already had everything planned. I was so happy all I was do was lending her my house for the day . I even gave her a some money so her nd Heaven would be able to live good until she got back on her feet . Passion was so happy she was in tears she called me her angel from above buh to me it was just another day of being a good friend .

|Bria P.O.V|

|Passion P.O.V|

Bria is like my guardian angel she's always watching out for me she's always got my back. the day if Heavens party was great . she loved it we has Mickey nd Minnie Mouse . we also had princess tiana nd Sofia . And for the boys we had goofy nd Winnie the Pooh u . everybody we having a good time I even met my goddaughter Layla for the first time . she's so beautiful she looks just like Selena . But the the best part of my night was when Heaven ran up to me nd said thank u mommy I love it this is the best party I ever had . that made me feel so good inside u don't even kno .

|Passion P.O.V|