Chapter 15

/Bria P.O.V/

It's been 2 weeks since August been back from tour,n we haven't fuck.. No fronting I want him ..Like bad. Tonight I'm make it special for us. Have a candle light dinner and then make-up sex .

I went to the city cuz I haven't been to Victoria secrets in a minute . I walk in and I see my twin Passion.

"Bria baby" she walked up to meh and she was glowing. Omfg PASSION.. How u been boo. " tired. ur niece been having meh up the wall." Specking of her. I know aunt baby birthday coming up next month. On the 24 right. "yea ..yea I don't know wht I'm doing for her. Yet" Well we can throw a party , at my house . I have no problem w/ it. "omg I will love that . But wht u doing here in VS.?" Lml look I'm gotta keep this thots off my man. He been on your n ik he tired n we haven't fuck in a week. " well yass fuck shit up boo. I'll keep in contact later" later.

After having the best talk w/ passion. I found this sexy Red bar n underwear . August love red. N I'll look some wet 💦in it. My hair was already Black w/ red ends . Fuck wet I'm look some fire 🔥🔥.

/Later that night/(August P.O.V/

Meh and Bria got back together. Yea,yea that's good n stuff but we haven't fuck. I'm look morning I get a rise seeing her body lay there. Fuck it ..

I was walking I'm the house n all the light were off. The candles were litt n it smell like bake chicken. There was a note by my food . "Hey bae, ik u been working hard. So after u finish eating take a shower n follow the flowers . -love Mrs.Alsina."

Boy I finish my food in 2.5 seconds . She made bake chicken , rice and peas, and to finish it off Mac and cheese. I went to the first floor bathroom n took a shower. I waited 25 minutes n let the water run on my back . I came out dropping water everywhere . I followed the flowers upstairs to see the our bedroom door.

/Bria P.O.V/

I hear the bedroom door open to see August wet an a towel rapped around his waist . "Damm" I hear him say under his breath .

I walked off the bed and grab his hand . His other wonder on my my body. I throw him on the bed and got on top. I started to kiss on his tattoos . Slowly and I can hear him let out a soft moan. I was sexy as ever.

/August P.O.V/

She was had on this Red bar and underwear. It showed all her cures. Damn shorty had a shape. Like a hour glass. She got on top of meh and started to kiss on my tattoos . Damn that turned meh on. I flipped her over and in strapped her bar. Let her boobs free. Her nippes were hard . I grabbed it rough n she moaned . I sucked on them. She get bite her lip . I knew I was doing my job right. My jr. Was getting hard as fuck. I lead my hand down her underwear n slipped my hand. She was wet . I put one finger in her tight kitty. And her eyes rolled in the back of her head. Then she asked for two. I did as she please n went faster. Hearing her moan , just teased meh. So I pulled out and lick my fingers . Then I kissed her. Flipped her over making her arch her back. "Face down , Ass up that's the way we love to fuck". I rubbed the tip of jr. N push in. She gasped for air , like it was her first time. "damn baby u are tight as fuck". She just bite her lip. I started going slow , making her beg.

August bae please stop teasing meh .Go faster. I grabbed a lot of her hair . Going faster.. Hearing her moan , just tuned meh on more. "Say my name" AUGUSttt. The way it rolled of her tongue. Umm I can't explain . So I go cocky a lil. " No that not my name , say my name Bria ." "AAUUGGUUSSTT!!" "Ok we wanna learn the hard way." I started poundingJr. In her. She was hitting high notes like Mariah . "DADDY" she finally tapped out. "I gotta cum" "Hold it" "Daddy I can't " I felt here walls getting tighter . I knew she couldn't take it. "Cum" I whisper in her ear. We came at the same time . And we fell back in the bed. Tired as fuck. She rolled over to me.so we where face to face. We did kiss it to meh. Before we knocked.