Chapter 23

/August P.O.V/

We gotta at the doctor at 8:30 and Bria still in the fucking bed . I didn't fuck the shit of of her for nothing , I need my seed . Damn Lena keep popping her Prides of joy out it's time to make myself proud.

I got out the shower and them she woke up biting her lip and I know wht that mean. "morninq sexy" morninq get up we gotta go."come on just one round" nah nah we going be late. "plz daddy" (she really giving me these puppy eyes and a nigga can't no) alright just one round .

/ 1 hour later/

Now it's 7:00 and Bria in the shower . Damn she had a nigga breathless . I mean she can throw that added back anyway .tf. I put on my white Baseball shirt, Weed high socks , black shorts ,and my carmines . Them I sprayed Ax.

Bria finally can our then out on her Black lace bra and panties , aced wash jeans , white crop top that said "Thug wife" , and her matching Carmine's. She put on a light pick lipstick and we dipped.

/@ doctor office 🏥/

Bria? "yea bae " ur gonna be nice right? Sure"she dragged the E our . So I knew she wasn't serious. I pulled her in the restroom . And sat her own the counter . For a hospital they kept it 5- Star 🌟. I didn't have time for her eye Rollin . So I unzipped her pants, and push a finger inside . He eyes rolled in the back of her head. So I'm ask again. U going to be nice ? "ummm" Bria that's not a answer! I put to in . She was super tighter again."yes August yea. I'll be nice .. I swear . I'm be a Good girl" then I pulled out and sucked on my finger . She got down and adjust her pants . And left . Then I did.

Bria Smith. The nurse called. We followed her and them Alexis was there waiting . "wassup A" hey Alexis this is my girlfriend Bria remember . "oh yes hi" she took out her hand and Bria hugged her. We were both surprised . " ok let's get down to business ."

/5 minutes later /

Yea she pregnant. 3 week to be aghast. I had the biggest grin on I cant believe I'm have a lil me.?😉😜