Chapter 05

Chapter 5-

Bria POV

"AUGUST !! Selena is going to kill me I put my clothes on my clothes nd knocked on her door."

Selena POV

Everything is goin bad for me today first Diamond is my boyfriends gommie and now my bestfriend is in a relationship my brother!!

Bria opens my door nd I'm sitting on the bed she try's to talk to me buh I'm mad so I don't say anything . Bria says "Selena I didn't kno how to tell you or what you would think" . Then I say "I really don't care it was bound to happen because I knew u liked August nd I also knew August had a thing for u". Then I tell Bria what happened between meh nd roc so we decide to go to the mall nd get a cute outfit this house party.

So we go to the house party nd I see roc buh I don't pay him no mind because I'm single . So I start dancing on boy then roc sees me nd he gets mad nd leave u look at Bria nd we both laugh

So the party was getting wack nd meh and Bria decide to go home . When we there I open the door just to see august on the couch with another girl kissing . I could tell Bria was pissed buh she didn't show it . So we just walked up the stair and Bria is pissed do she just sits there quiet. Then I start to say how August is fucked up for what he did and we start to have a pitty party about how boys are the worst nd there no good .

So after August knocks on the door and I say come in . I start to tell him what he did was fucked up and he can't do that to my bestfriend . He says "I kno it's fucked up nd I really don't want to hurt her because I really like her ".While we're talking Bria's has on her beats turned up to full blast just so she can't hear anything were saying . Then August goes over to there and us trying to talk to her but she isn't paying him any attention . So then August just leaves nd say i guess I'll talk to her tomorrow .

After August left I got a text from roc

Roc : Selena I'm sorry babe I really want to be wit u your mah forever gurl and I hate to see u wit other niggas

Selena: I love u too and it really hurt meh when I see text on your phone come up as gommie . If I am your forever girl I better be the only girl your talk to

Roc: you are now I cut off everybody just for u babe I luv u nd I'm bout to knock so I'll talk to u tomorrow

Selena: I luv u too good night babe

So the next morning August is down stair making breakfast . So I go down stairs in my basketball short and a fitted top . Then Bria came downstairs in a fitted top and pajama shorts . I seen August looking at her nd I laughed. Then he shares out our breakfast. The first thing August says to Bria is "I'm sorry babe I was wrong ". Bria then say "I really don't care u do you boo "then she puts the plate in the sink nd starts to walk off then August grabs her hand nd says stop acting like that babe and the he grabs her in and kisses her . Then he said u stop mad at me babe nd she smiles nd says no. I'm happy there together because there so cute nd there mad for each other .

Then I get a text from roc

Roc: Good Morning babe

Selena : Good Morning boo

Roc : Let's go out today and have we could go to the beach

Selena: Yea that sound like fun

Roc : ok ill pic u at 4

I started to look in my closet for my bikini. I found a light pink 2 piece.. I coved my bikini with white shorts, black crop top, and my Jordan's 3s. You called roc tell him ur ready. Then he was already outside.

Roc: Wassup bae

Selena: hey

Roc: u ready to go

Selena: yea..

The drive wasn't long.. He had a candled light dinner waiting for us. We was holding hands and our toes in the sand. He pulled out my chair so I can sit.. Then I heard a beautiful voice. To find out he had my brother sing "all of meh". I kiss Roc , and he return.

I started to bite his lip across the table. Then he grabbed my ass.. I sat on his lap.. Kissing on his neck.. A cute moan left his mouth.. I chuckled a lil.. I feel his dick gettin hard.. He ripped off my bikini , and started to finger pop meh.. I let out a moan in his ear.. He had a stiff.. I started to jerk him off.. His eyes started to roll in the back off his head.. Then I started to ride him .. Meh riding a 10 inch.. It not my first time with him, it was more special.. We didn't have sex ,we made love

It's been 2 weeks since Roc and I made LOVE... I've been havin morninqq sickness. so I asked Hope if I can come thru. (description: Brown skinn, slim, short Brown hair w/ honey blond highlights)

Hope:Wassup boo

Selena: can I come ova.. I gotta PUO.. ASAP.

Hope: sure.

15 minutes later. Hope open her door. We went upstairs. And I rush straight to the bathroom. She held my hair back. As I wiped my mouth.. And asked me wht happen with a straight face .

She took meh to the doctor. I was 4 weeks pregnant. I started to cry. Hope wiped my tears. She whisper in my ear "U knw u have to tell roc right" I told her "that's y I'm worried". I texted Roc tellin him we needed to talk ASAP .. I was only 10 minutes from my house.

Roc notice I been crying . I tried to play it off w/ a fake smile. But he wasn't taking that bull. I looked in his brown eyes, and I started to cry. I wanted a blunt so bad.

Roc: wht happen babe?

Selena: umm I have to tell u something important?

Roc: wht?

Selena: umm 4 weeks pregnant?

Roc: I knw.

Selena: wtf u mean u knw?

Roc: I'm not stupid .. I notice the throwing up..

Selena: oh.. so

Roc: it's a boy or girl..?

Selena : idk yet..