Chapter 09

Passion is like my big sister. She get on my last fucking nerves. But I deal w/ it. She team brown skinn, curly brown hair, got them hands , don't take anybody bullshit, she'll speck her mind, but she have a soft spot for kid , she have one of her own my beautiful goddaughter "Haven".

/Passion P.O.V./

Selena I love her ,no shit but she do dumb ass things sometimes. She told meh how her n roc had an argument n she need a play to crash. Of course I said yea , even tho I can't stand her baby daddy n I want to rub it in her face. But She had a 8 month old son backing her up , no young woman should go though that . Because I remember meh where she was n she love n cared for meh so I'm do the same.

Ok I have a fuck up past. My baby daddy is the right hand mans on drug dealing . In "N.B.N ". That's fizzy lil cousin Ray. Yep Ray is my baby daddy. At first it was love at first sight but then the slides hoes came in. It was meh n my twin Bria sellin for these nigga. Look for her it was money, for meh it was just spending time w/ my baby. Yea we got that fast paper, but we almost lost our lives to these streets. Then I got progo . Look I'm 20 years old. Selena is the baby only 17 near 18. But we make mistakes , and sometimes those mistakes come w/ jobs.