In My Eyes- Chapter Two

Here's chapter two! It's dedicated to patch-work, who was watching me write it the whole time. She's my own personal stalker O.o

This is in the watty awards! VOTE! COMMENT!

**Not edited**

2. What’s the Time Mr. Wolf? Dinner Time!

I was lying on my bed when Leo came to drag me outside. It was Sunday and I hadn’t planned to do anything, like I didn’t do anything the day before. Humans were tiring, with their constant burst of emotions. Emilee was the worse. I swear her sole purpose on Earth was to drain the boredom out of me. I liked being bored! This past week I’d found myself staring at her during class, waiting for her to do something amusing. It was bad. I shouldn’t be so consumed in her.

“Christopher,” Leo said loudly, drawing me out of my thoughts. “Are you even listening to me? I swear you’re almost exactly like Emi.”

This offended me. “Do I look like a pixie on happy pills?”

“Maaaybe.”

I sent him a look that told him I wasn’t laughing, which only made him laugh harder. Groaning, I sat up and perched on the edge on my bed. If Leo was a chick he’d probably be drooling right about now. I only had a pair of pajama bottoms on, showing off my abs. Oh yeah, I have abs.

I have a right to be conceited.

“Seth and I are going to the mall. We might meet up with the girls for lunch, want to come?” Leo asked me. Perfect. I needed to get closer to Dana so she didn’t freak out about the whole ‘mate’ thing. If we were already dating she’d probably be happy about it.

“Okay then. I’ll come.” I stood from my bed and looked through my wardrobe for some clothes. As much as all of the girls would like it if I walked around without a shirt, it was cold outside. Even vampires can feel the cold, you know.

Tugging on a black tee and jeans, I slipped on my converse and walked out of the academy with Leo. Seth was waiting for us next to his car. It was one of those fords that make you frightened for your life. Of course, I wasn’t scared.

Crown Prince Christopher does not get scared. Ever.

Seth drove at a snails pace to the only mall in the tiny town. We were lucky enough to find a park really quickly, but it was miles away from the entrance.

“Dammit,” Leo groaned in protest. “Now we have to walk!”

“Stop whining,” Seth replied. “Be happy that we got a park!”

I had to endure them bickering all the way into the shopping center. Let me just tell you now that constant talking and vampire hearing was just torture. Serious torture. For some reason Emilee’s blabbering didn’t bother me as much as everyone else, though. I guess she’s just easy to tune out.

“The girls are probably in that shop,” Seth said and pointed to a store covered in pink and white. “That’s one of Dana’s favorites.”

I filed that for later use. “What are we going to do here, exactly?”

“Well,” Leo mused, “I already have my tux for the dance…”

“Me too,” my other companion agreed. They started explaining what they looked like.

These humans were slowly boring me to death.

Since I’m a vampire and all, I’m a bit of an adrenaline junkie. Well, a lot of an adrenaline junkie. I also have a tendency to find humans tiring and repetitive. I swear I met two boys exactly the same as these ones three hundred years ago. They weren’t as annoying, though.