Chapter eleven.

"Hunky..Why was he outside in this weather? And why were YOU outside in this weather? You know my little ka meli you could've caught a cold...and Keith, Keith?... Uh, here seems to have much more issues other than a mild case of hyperthermia." Hunk's mother called from behind the screen wall.

The boy's shared looks then Lance standing taller to look over the screen, "Is he okay?-" he tried asking.

*SMACK* "Don't look I have his shirt off; I know both your sexualities you know! but puddens he's going to be okay.... I promise it will be..Lance? Please, don't go to his....so called parents. Let him decide."

"What's with this family and smacking." Lance mumbled confused.

Both Hunk and his mother said sassy with hands on hips, "I heard that!" He rolled his eyes sighing speaking like a little impatient kid, "So, can we come back yet, Ava?"

Hunk's mother chuckled hearing her name, "You know it's Ms, Garret Boy! Don't make me get the fly swatter!" She quickly helped Keith changed into one of Hunks smaller clothes.

They hung low but she quickly clipped them with hair ties, "I just want to see him!" Lance whined louder. She shook her head pulling the screen back allowing them to see Keith.

Lance couldn't help but feel his cheeks redden, Keith was awake? He heard that?...and His hair?

Why was he hot with his hair pulled back into a low ponytail?! Keith looked not with it but his small freckles on his rosey cheeks were showing; Lance's mind going blank.

"Hey, You okay?" Hunk questioned gently touching Keith's shoulder, Keith winced and Ava smacked Hunk's arm, "Careful!....I mean...like hyperthermia can make you feel really sore."

Keith looked at her a soft thanking smile, "I'm okay...Thank you" She nodded.

Hunk stared shocked at Keith speaking but nodded glancing at Lance.

"You scared me...You want me to drive you home? I can call your parents if you have their numbers. Or I can-"

"I'm okay." Keith Interrupted standing. Ava stared shocked knowing how hurt he really was the pain must be unbearable.

"Let me get you something quickly."

She took off out of sight, she came back with a few things placing them in a box, "If you need me...I'm always here...my card is in this...Plus some other things...Alright?" Keith nodded nervously.

"Let me take you home." Lance suggested.

Keith glanced at Ava sadly. "Can you actually...um." He trailed off staring at his feet, nervously. 'What am I doing?!'

"Boy...uhh, Lance take him to Mama McClain. Doc's orders he needs food and a warm bed, understand?" Hunk wanted to say why but his mother's glare kept him quiet.

"On it...can you call my Ma? Better hearing from you then me.-" Lance mumbled scratching his head.

Ava nodded pushing them towards the door, "Get him warm clothes...That fit! Make sure he eats and gets to school on Monday!"