Thirty one.

Picture^ is outfits, (minus guns of course

Picture^ is outfits, (minus guns of course.)

The two men changed into their outfits for the datenight, both nervous about how they looked, how their hair was. Keith stared blank face in the bathroom mirror, he then screamed like a child that fell from a bike, "GEORGE!" He heard a hearty laugh and George excuse himself from the rest of the awaiting crowd.

"Yes?" Keith could hear the smile in his voice, "HELP" was all Keith got out, George walked in staring amused at the poorly brushed back hair, to his knotted tie; a smile grew more as he seen the vest was inside out. "Oh dear, Come here" he chuckled.

Lance was having almost the same problem, he screamed in a high pitch girly scream: stomping his feet in the process of getting himself stuck, "MAMAAAA!" Everyone in the house was roaring in laughter; except the two nervous boys, who both seemed to blush at the thought of each other.

Maya went to Lance looking at her son who was struggling to get the button up on; that was still buttoned.. she shook her head taking the shirt from him and un-buttoning it first, "are you ready, Mi hijo?" Lance nodded nervously as she helped him fix the shirt collar, "Yes....Just nervous...Thank you, Mama, for helping with the clothes....and planning."

She smiled brightly up at her son, "You're welcome, it'll be perfect. Remember breathing is not optional, you need to keep breathing." Lance chuckled lightly. "I'll try remembering"

"ARE YOU GAYS READY YET!?" screamed Pidge from the living-room with everyone else roaring after, the boys both smiled as she was scowled by Shiro, "KATIE!"

"Are you ready?" both George and Maya asked. They both nodded.

--

The whole living room was silent as the crowd of McClains, Gunderson's, and Garret's. Watched the door, First to walk in was Lance and his Mother, the crowd went wild whistling, McClain's all whooped; Even Lizzy giggled an shown a slobbery smile

Then George walked in all was silent as he glanced back at the nervous Keith; who was hiding behind the wall, he smiled and gently tapped his shoulder in reassurance, Keith nodded slowly taking a deep breath, he stepped into the room, all was silent.

His eyes trailed the crowd, Pidge and Hunk curled up together tears streaming down their proud faces, Shiro and Allura snuggling while smiling brightly, Hunter and the rest of the many McClain siblings all smiled some even had happy tears forming. Lizzy cooed loudly earning Keith a shaky smile.

His eyes followed to Maya, then to the man who at first he didn't recognize; the bright blue eyes tears streaming down with the brightest smile forming, Keith felt his eyes water as he smiled and laughed nervously, "You look beautiful." Lance commented stepping closer.

Keith nervously looked down, messing with his tie slightly. "Had some help.." He glanced at George giving a thanking smile, he nodded and gave a thumbs up slowly wrapping his arm around his balling wife, they both were turning red and looked over as the crowd awed.

"You ready?" Keith whispered gently taking the others soft hand. Lance smiled brightly exclaiming, "HELL YEAH!"

"Boy, don't make me." His mother mumbled clicking her sandal on the ground, making every McClain in the room flinch. "I mean...uh...oh yeah?!"

Maya smiled forcefully and said, "yeah, yeah. yeah...get going before your late!"

She started pushing them out the door, passing everyone; Lance and Keith yelled their goodbyes, quickly getting in Lance's beaten down car.

"Excited?" Lance questioned as he pulled out the driveway, Keith nodded eagerly smiling brightly as they drove off.