Thirty four

Hey y'all! It's been a while. I'm gonna try to update the chapters I have written. It's gonna be a bit to proof read. Etc. There's a few chapters left. And hint. Might coming out with a different book. But Lance being the one in trouble not Keith. Maybeee.. I'm happy y'all still are exciting about this book! I get many messages asking to update soon. *sigh* you's are awesome.

----

Everyone was lining up in the different chairs, Lance standing by the alter noticed his side of the family was over flowing while Keiths side...just had Allura.

He sighed taking a deep breath, "EVERYONE!" silence was taken over the bilingual mayhame.

"Mi familia! Join Keith's side! We all our family now!"

Everyone stood up some which were climbing over seats to be next to Shiro and Allura.

"Hey man...they are here." Pidge whispered smiling a little, Lance smiled, "Are you sure it's them?"

Pidge glared slightly, "Yes, don't doubt my skills. It wasn't hard. They been looking for him."

Lance slowly walked behind the alter as instructed by Pidge, he took a deep breath seeing a man and a woman, the one had dark purple hair, and the other had a short mullet.

He spoke softly, "Mr and Mrs Kogane?"

The purple haired woman turned around first, she was beautiful, Keith looked almost the same as her, down to the eyes and Button nose. The man turned and the eyebrows and ears matched Keith's.

Lance smiled brightly, putting his hand out. "I'm sorry you're meeting me the day I marry your son...but it's a blessing to meet you both."

Both of them pushed past Lance's hand and engulfed him in a hug, each one rambling nonesense about thankfulness.

"Thank you so much." Keith's mother said stepping back pulling her husband with.

"Y'all do love my ken....wow." Keith's dad 'James said. He glanced around at the beautiful scenery.

"We don't want him to know we are here..yet. Is it okay if we stay near Pidge? She's such a sweet young lady." Kroila smiled softly.

"Yes, you may actually sit next to Allura as well, her and Shiro took care of Keith....after things had happen with his previous home."

They both looked slightly confused but nodded and followed Lance to the seats.

Everyone was getting settled the Lance and Keith both had the nerves in their stomachs as they heard the music softly.

Lance stood by his best man. Hunk of course. While everyone slowly calm down and started staring at the white screen by the end of the long trail of white carpet.

The sun shining brightly the ocean in the background behind them, Lance smiled softly waiting for the moment Keith stepped out his heart was beating softly as he relaxed.

Hunk fixed his blue dress shirt, straightening the tie, he gently tapped on his shoulders smiling.

The music switched to the beautiful keys of love, Mr McClain came out from behind the curtain first, he had baby Lizzy in a all off white dress, flower crown and pedals all over her, as he walked he gently help the infant throw the pedals onto the carpet below. Next came Ava; who smiled brightly holding the rings for them.

Then came Shiro, holding Keith's arm lightly, careful not to wrinkle the dark red dress shirt he wore, they stepped together slowly; Keith was red from seeing his husband to be, he was crying softly while tears spilled over his fond smile.

Keith's eyes watered as he slowly followed the trail of purple roses, Shiro smiled seeing his 'brother' in some sense happy. Keiths hair was pulled back with a red flower crown, he watched as Hunk quickly added a blue crown to Lance's head.

When the moment came that he stood before Lance at the bottom step his heart slowed, he took in the senses around him, not caring the crowd was awing, or the distanced cries of someone so happy for them, he gently took Lances hand as Shiro gave him away.

The crowd stayed silent as they watched in awe, the two males stared deeply into each other's eyes, sorta in a trance, they both jumped as Maya spoke, "My boys, I'm so proud of you." Keith stared at Mrs, McClain in awe as she was dressed in a beautiful lilac dress, "You're....marrying us?" Keith smiled brightly. "Yes! of course, you know Mama is always gonna be known for this day! Means you gotta visit price you pay."

Lance chuckled and rubbed his thumb over Keith's soft knuckles, "Of course Mama."

"Well, let's get started! I stand here today...in this beautiful cuban beach. Lance was born in Cuba he always would talk about this beach saying how much he missed it back home, now..it will forever be in his memory of the day he actually became a man!"

"MAMA!"

"-Sorry! Keith here has been apart of our...big family. He welcomed everyone, even my husband and God knows sometimes he's a bit over the top! Just like Lance.-" she gently sniffed grabbing the boys hands gently, "I am very proud of how these....men, they have grown. We all see the meaning of love in these boy's eyes. even though they didn't admit it for so damn long!"

"Maya!" George giggled next to Hunk,  Pidge was cackling in the audience having the boys shake their heads smiling more, "I know Lance, has prepared vows, Keith have you?" Keith smiled brightly nodding. His hand shook as reached over and took the paper from Shiro.

Lance smiled turning to face Keith more as he pulled out his paper from his pocket. clearly his throat as he gently started reading to Keith.

"I know..this is gonna be a looonnnng ride. There is gonna be moments where I may have a tumble...hopfully not sprain your wrists at that time-" Keith chuckled holding Lance's shaking free hand. "-There will be times I may fall asleep with the tv on. Times i'll become sick and want to be waited on because I'm a baby."

The whole McClain family snorted in agreement. Lance glared slightly to the side then continued, "I want you to know, through all this. I will try to make you the happiest husband. I will always be there for you, bringing you the love you deserve. I promise. Now and till Death do us part. I will protect you, I love you more then words can create. Now the cheesy last line....I'm sorry for this...I still am the better ninja."

Keith busted out laughing not caring and hugging Lance, he spoke laughing as he pulled away. "you hid in a dog bed!" "It was a great spot!" the crowd roared in laughter with them.

Keith shook his head clearing his throat as he slowly un-crumbled his paper, he sighed taking a shaky breath, "This...I don't even know how to start this. Pidge said what I feel. So here goes..I feel home. You told me you'd teach me what love is, at the time I didn't know what I was really feeling. But you showed me what it was. You held me when I was at the brinks of deaths door. You opened the door for me when I needed a hand. You sprained my wrist and I gave my crush my number.-" Keith smirked slightly at Lance's amused face.

"You are my definition of love, you showed me how to be myself, I love you. You're beautiful. Amazing. And just everything this world needed. I'm happy to call you my cariño, my amor. Thank you. So much."

Keith dropped his vows as he let some tears fall, Lance stepped closer gently wiping them away, Maya smiled crying already. "As given to me by the power of...Pidges computer on the...web? I believe as God stares down at this sight he agrees with everyone here, these two men our in love, the bond is greater then any wrong look. I'm blessed to announce. The joining of these fine young men, under God's sky. By his sea. I now pronounce you Husbands. You may kiss and be one."

They stared into each other's eyes, both leaning in with tears lightly falling from their eyes, their bodies numb to the nature and the joyful cheering. Lips meeting with pure happiness.