Twenty seven

Keith slowly leaned up from the comfy pillow he was snuggling, his eyes still shut as he stretched out his aching body.

He groaned laying down again not wanting to get up, but this time noticing the pillow breathing. his eyes slowly opened revealing tan legs in baby blue boxers, he stopped breathing as he felt a unknown arm go around him.

"Morning, Keith." Lance's voice became a long yawn, Keith nodded sighing shifting a bit closer, 'he was really warm' was Keith's running excuse in his mind.

"Hey" He gently felt a hand on his shoulder rubbing circles. "You okay?"

Keith shifted to look up at him, his bright blue eyes watching him curiously, Keith mumbled a soft 'yeah.' Then started playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Do you want to.. Go get food?" Lance questioned with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

A light chuckle escaped as he nodded, but as soon as Lance started to move he latched onto his frame like a cobra snake.

"I thought....you.... Do you just want me to carry you?" A amused laugh escaped.

Keith snuggled deeper into Lance's neck mumbling, "Mhmm"

-

As the two made there stumbly stance through Shiros wavy apartment halls; Keith was giggling as Lance couldn't contain his laughter from almost tripping over his own two feet.

The four out lookers in the kitchen were all wearing a confused but amused grin as the two boys slowly but surely made it to the kitchen.

Shiro looked like a father seeing the bride smile, proud? Maybe. Happy? Allura looked like a soccer mom whos child made a goal, with her hands clasped together with a huge smile on her face.

Hunk well, he was crying from the cuteness the two both a blushing mess but didn't at all care and Pidge.......You couldn't see her face from beyond her camera.

"Good morning everyone!" Lance chuckled slowly sitting Keith in a stool next to the counter, "morin-" A big yawn escaped his lips as Keith slowly laid his head on the table.

"What is with this family!" Hunk proclaim lifting his head off the plate under him, Keith groaned and said "I need full."

"Robot indefining... Hmm. Coffee one sugar... Frozen waffles with butter only?" Pidge fixed her glasses staring at the shocked Keith.

"Dang Pidge! What do I want?!" Lance proclaimed loudly, "you always want chocolate in the mornings, chocolate pancakes?"

Hunk chimed in, "already cooking!"

Lance gasped holding onto Keith for support, "we have such great friends." They all laughed and started talking as if life was normal.

Can it be normal?

Or not.