Twenty four

Keith stared at the blue eyes as he spoke fast and stern, he was talking for Keith in a sense explaining things to the police, Keith was zoned out on his lips after awhile not listening, 'I kissed him....and he still here. Why did I do that?' His thoughts were swarming in his mind, but they were rudely interrupted by none other then a buff dude death hugging him and yelling, "ARE YOU OKAY!?" Keith coughed being squished by the man; he gently tapped Shiro's shoulder blade a few times whispering barely, "I'm okay...Nothing serious."

Shiro pulled back the most deadpan dad look replaced his worried features, "YOU WERE IN A COMA YOU..LITTLE." he gently pushed Keith's head to the side; smirking as the boy smiled lightly. "My baby bro...why didn't you tell me?" Shiro backed up not caring everyone in the room was staring confused to when he showed up.

"I didn't..want." Keith stared at Lance, without him realizing he reached out for him like a toddler, Lance grabbed the hand reaching for him with a small blush over his cheeks, "I didn't want...anyone..-" he stopped talking looking down.

"Hurt?" A police officer questioned quietly, Keith nodded slowly getting a small squeeze from Lance's hand for reassurance, Keith stared at the IV in his hand as Shiro talked to him in a dad voice. "You should've told someone Keith." Lance spoke before Keith could.

"Shiro.." He warned and slowly rose to his feet, "Now if you'll excuse me everyone, I think Keith deserves some rest." Shiro nodded following the two officers out, Lance sighed sinking in his chair once more. Keith laid back gently rubbing his eyes, "Why don't you get some sleep, I'll be here."

Keith shrugged shifting again, he wasn't comfortable, but the brace around his ribs and the cast like thing covering his left hand wasn't helping him move. Lance stared at him with a raise of a brow, "You okay?" Keith shook his head slowly shifting a little more, "Come here."

Lance stood up listening and stepped closer, Keith grabbed Lance's arms and slowly pulled himself up, he bite his lip from the pain but kept shifting, Lance spoke nervously, "You want me to try lifting you?"

"I got it!" Keith grunted and finally leaned back to lay down again, "You are so strong...if I was in your shoes..i'd want everyone to carry me." Lance mumbled sitting on  the edge of the bed, Keith chuckled softly. "I'm not that strong."

"Dude, you say this...when you woke up from a coma...dealt with head trama and a broken rib and a fractured wrist....I cried from a haircut before.,,-" Lance bursted into a laughing fit saying, "I cry from a paper cut!"

Keith smiled staring at the man who was smiling brightly, his eyes wouldn't stay open as sleep overtook him, but his hand reached out and grabbed Lance' before he fell asleep. "God, we you so cute." Lance mumbled agaisn't his hand as he stared at the soft snores escaping his plump lips.

"You really care about him." Lance jumped slightly staring at the tall man hiding behind a curtain smirking, "Oh, God Shiro, you scared me!" he proclaimed holding his hands over his heart. The man chuckled stepping closer, "Sorry, I was just checking in...I know you said when I first saw you here you cared about him...but didn't know like this." he gestured in between them.

Lance stared down at this hands, he smiled softly, "It's not like that...yet. I wish it could be." Shiro smiled fondly kinda like a father seeing his daughter get married, "He cares about you too. Clearly. Thank you, for being there for him...when I wasn't."

Lance nodded staring at the sleeping boy, "I was so scared, when I first talked to him....I sprained his wrist" Lance chuckled, "We fell over each other...well I ran into him. He gave me his number....and then we just became close friends...I should call my mom..she's so worried." Lance glanced down and his thought sunk away.

"Lance?" Shiro questioned a few times, nothing. "Do you want me to call her?" Lance's eyes glanced up a little throwing him his phone, "One, two, three, four." He put both his hands over Keith's as he sighed laying his head on his. Shiro smiled and left to call the McClain's.

Lance whisptered agaisn't the mullet-boy's head, "Dios, gracias por Keith..èl es mi otra mitad. Por favor, deja que sea feliz.." He gently kissed his forehead. Laying his body next to his without touching him, Shiro came back in to see them both sleeping soundly, Lance's legs hanging off the edge of the bed, him almost falling off the bed laying mostly on the railing.

Shiro chuckled quietly, he slowly pulled the sheets of the bed moving Keith over, he then fixed Lance laying him beside him, in seconds the two connected Keith's head shifted to lay on Lance's chest and Lance's arm found it's way around him lightly.

He took a picture and sent it to Allura, who squealed and sent it to Pidge, who Squealed and sent to Hunk. They all saved the picture to their pictures and backup saved it, knowing the two probably try deleting it once they woke up.

--------------

Thanks for all the likes! Love ya'll, comment away makes mi day reading them haha ;-)