Chapter seventeen.

The four teenagers were heading across town to the McClains farm, Pidge controlling the radio Hunk driving, and well, Keith and Lance arguing about who was a better spy.

Keith watched as the trio he called his friends laughed, was this...What love is like?

Lance's ice blue eyes glowing from his smile, Pidge's disgusted face at Hunk, Hunk mentioning chocolate covered pickles with the sound of a proud mother, Was this love?

He never thought he would find happiness in something so random, it was amazing.

"Okay! Keith! Whats your favorite animal?" Hunk questioned as he pulled onto a dirt road.

"I know!!" Pidge screamed as she leaned over her seat excitedly.

"It's a..Rainbow Unicorn!" Keith stared for a minute contemptlating a response. "I'm not that gay, Pidge."

"Wait, Did you just confirm your gay?" Pidges eyes big as saucers Keith almost forget anyone else was in the car as he spoke laughing, "Well, I'm definitely not straight, but no I'm not gay, I'm bisexual.. Ish-"

Lance stared shocked before starting to laugh, "I'm sorry... Ish?" Keith blushed a bit, "I'll explain another day.. And by the way Hunk, my favorite animal is a Hippopotamus."

"I WANT A HIPPOPOTAMUS FOR CHRISTMAS!-" Hunk started singing off-key. "Oh, look were here!!!" Pidge jumped out of the vehicle before it was stopped.

Hunk leaned on the window yelling at her, "Come on! My voice isn't that bad!"

"Buddy, you sounded like kaltenecker had a stroke."

"Who's Kaltenecker?" Keith stared at Lance confused.

"Our cow!"

"Oh....Uh, Sorry Hunk but, BURN!" Keith took off out the car after Pidge who was already dancing on top of a hay stack.

"When are you going to ask him out?" Hunk smirked through the rear-view mirror, "He's really something else"

"I don't know, I think I'm falling. Hard. Well, I know I'm falling hard. But, I don't want to rush things." Lance sighed stepping out the car and staring at the beautiful boy dancing as Pidge failed at beat boxing.

"Falling so hard."