Twenty nine.

Lance breath disappeared he stared in to the purple eyes staring nervous back; he could hear his father in the rafters probably giggling from excitement like Lance truly was inside, "Are...you sure you know what that means?" Lance quickly started rambling, "Cause if Papa told you to say that and it's not what you think it means I don't want you to...you know-"

Keith gently touched Lance's cheek, "Te amo means. I love you, correct?" Lance nodded slowly, "Well, If you want it in English, I. Love. You. If you want it in Korean! 사랑해 (salanghae)! if you want it in French! je t'aime Lance McClain!" Keith smiled up at Lance; watching him freak out in his eyes.

"Te amo, tanto oh Dios mío, ¿estás enamorado de mí? ¡cómo!" Lance giggled hugging Keith; kinda tackling him in a hug making them both fall onto the floor, at this moment George McClain was video calling Maya and Ava covering his mouth smiling.

"Lance!" Pidge walked in staring down at the two giggling on the floor, "What have I walked.....oh. OH! MY GOD! HUNK!" Pidge took off squealing.

"Would you like to go on a date with me!" Lance wiggled his eyes brows down at Keith, Keith's smile grew and his eye brows tried their best at wiggling...it was more like he was shocked then angry but made Lance smile. "Yes, I would love to!"