Thirty two

The ground was squishy and ALL the sounds around them sounded like thunder punching through the skies, it smelled to Keith like a wet dog everywhere, Lance's warmth was to Keith left gently guiding him along, carefully telling him the whole way, "Don't fall, got it? you fall, I fall!" Keith chuckled trying to guess where he was. He was never good with guessing. "Are we going to a pet store?...Wait...I don't know what the sounds are."

As the blue blindfold, un-covered his eyes he stared amazed. "The Ocean?" He whispered like it would vanish if he was to loud. Lance smiled widely "Hunk suggested it! He and Pidge said you haven't been...Mama-" He gestured behind Keith. "Made the picnic." Keith turned staring at the purple blanket placed perfectly over the salt sand, his eyes watered slightly; looking back to the ocean.

"I can't believe this." He reached his arm out next to him not looking; he latched onto the dress-shirt Lance wore; yanking him closer and into a hug still keeping his eyes on the beauty of the sparking sky with the moons light filling the water with such a beautiful glow.

"You like it?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, but do you like it?"

Keith leaned up kissing Lance pulling at the ends of his hair tears streaming down his face as he pulled away, "I love this." Lance wiped away his tears only for his to start, "I'm glad. God, you are so beautiful...Not fair I'm not the hottest in this town." they both laughed slowly sitting together on the blanket.

"Hey Keith?"

"Yes love?"

"Will you always be mine?"

Without looking he grabbed Lance's hand giggling speaking softly, "Yes" Lance shifted more reaching slowly in his pants pocket for a ring case, "Will you always be mi Amor?" Keith nodded smiling brightly, "As long as you will be my Cariño" Keith turned smirking but his smirk soon dropped.

He watched slowly, Lance had he ring case in his hands like it was worth everything in the world, Lance stuttered out, "I....I really..Love you."

He gently placed the ring box in Keith's hand, "Iz. Helped me..might be some drool on them." Keith slowly looked down at the box, opening it gently. "Woah."

He stared down at two rings,

"I knew you liked silver more, I like gold

"I knew you liked silver more, I like gold." Lance mumbled looking away nervously rubbing at his neck. "Are you proposing?" Keith asked staring blankly at Lance. "Maybe." He mumbled glancing down.

"Lance Charles McClain. Will you marry me?" Keith smiled widely as Lance looked up offended. "I was suppose to ask that!!!"

"Go ahead then. After you answer" Keith smiled wider inching closer, "You can't just....ugh! It's much more difficult then that, I was thinking about this for months! I had everything planned!"

Keith leaned over his lap, "You didn't answer my question." He winked earning a blush from Lance. "I...I of course I will..Will you marry me?"

"Yes you bonehead!" They both captured each others lips, the whole night sky felt if it was glowing, "You really know how to plan a first date" Keith winked giggling after.

"You really know how to be a romantic. Giggle box, here." He gently took the ring out slowly putting it on Keith left hand. "I can't believe it fits...how did you?" Keith glanced up at Lance blushing.

"Well, I have to return all my sisters...and Ma's rings. I had to check! you were sleeping anyway."

Keith face palmed, "What if it would've gotten stuck on my hand?" Lance eyes widened, "Oh thank God it didn't. My sister would've killed me."

"Or me." Keith smirked gently placing Lance's ring on, "pfft, you kill me? nah! You would miss me to much."

They both chuckled cuddling up together, "I love you."

"I love you too."