Part 1~ Tickets??

Hello everyone!This is my first One Direction fan fiction,I hope y'all enjoy!I may make another with Harry later on!:)~

Your Pov-

"Hmmm,"you murmured,staring at your computer screen.It was a hot,summer day in late June.You were in your room,sprawled out on your bed,trying to find some One Direction tickets,since they would be visiting the city next to yours in a few days.

You loved One Direction.Your bedroom walls were covered in there posters,you had every single one of their dvds,and knew EVERYTHING about them.Although you loved every one of the band members,when you would see Niall,your chest seemed to flutter.You blushed at the thought when you finally clicked on a pair of tickets to the concert.They were 450$ each for a seat in the front row.Although they seemed to be a lot of money,you and your bestie had been working and saving up money for this grand event.Your hand was shaking and your eyes grew wide as you clicked the "purchase" button.The screen loaded for a minuite and during that time your heart began to drum against your chest."what if it somehow denys my credit card?!,you thought.what if it-.As you were about to think about your second what if,the screen came up saying,transaction complete,thank you for shopping at ticket master."AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,"you screamed jumping up and down on the bed.

Suddenly you heard your bedroom door swing open,as your mom,and your bestie rushed inside."(y-n)?",your mom asked,"What is it,what's wrong?We heard you yelling all the way outside!""I-I I"you stammered,then you grabbed your bestie,anslei's hands."Anslei,we're going to see One Direction!"Anslei's eyes widened and then she screamed.You both began to bounce around while your mom smiled and shook her head."Of course that's what made you yell,One Direction."Your mom walked back out the door."When you both finally calmed down,Anslei asked"so,when is my date with Harry?"You giggled because you knew that Anslei was in love with Harry as you were with Niall.You looked on your computer."In a week"you replied closing the screen and sliding the computer under your bed."Thanks,(y-n),I can't wait till the concert."Anslei said beaming.You smiled back and said "me either."