Part 4~More than just a V.I.P

When Niall dragged you on stage,He began to twirl you around and dance around with you till the song ended.Your face was red and your heart was pounding as the crowd let out a chorus of applause and boos at the sight of you with Niall.

Niall then spoke into the microphone,"Ok,the concert is over,I'm sorry but we will not be signing anything today due to our VIP."Niall winked at you and your blush deepened.

As the crowd began to leave,some booed at you and shot you dirty looks,but you really didn't pay attention.You still could not believe that Niall had choose you.

You looked down off the stage and there stood Anslei,At me crossed.You ran over to the edge of the stage,and leaned down towards her so you could speak to her.

"Hey,mrs.choosen one!"She giggled winking at niall.I know you'll have a good evening.

"Shut up!"You gasped clamping your hand over her mouth."You don't want Niall to hear you do you?"That just made her laugh harder.You took your Hand off her mouth and sighed."Well,how am I getting home?"Anslei asked crossing her arms.You thought for a momment."Here,just take the keys to the car and drive it home.Tell mom what happened,and that I'll eventually be home,and not to worry."You handed her the keys and she nodded"ok,but how will you be getting home?"

You shook your head."I don't know,but i assume they'll take me home"You SAID motioning towards the boys who were talking to each other,probably waiting for you.Anslei sighed,"Well I'll see you later,I guess have fun (Y/n)!!"You waved as she ran out the door.

You then felt someone's hands on your shoulder.You turned around to see Niall."Y-Yes?"You stuttered."Come on,it's time for YOUR vip experience (y/n)!!"You blushed madly as he helped you up and grabbed your hand and pulled you backstage.

Backstage was beautiful!!All things 1D were back there and there were couches and tvs and anything you could imagine."Come on"Niall said motioning towards a couch in front OF the giant flat screen tv where the rest of the boys already were.

You followed Niall as he plopped down next to Harry near the edge.He patted the space beside him."Sit here,(y/n)!"You nodded and sat down.Zayn turned on the tv."What are we going to watch?"You asked awkwardly."We are going to watch the concert that just went on!!"Zayn yelled.You mentally facepalmed,but just nodded.

All through the recorded concert,The boys added their commentary.It was so fun you had an amazing time!Although,you noticed something.Niall stared at you just about the entire time.You blushed.Finally,the concert ended and the boys stood up and led you to a waiting luxury taxi outside.

They each hugged you and went back inside but Niall was last.he just stood there fir a momment staring at you then he did something you couldn't believe he leaned down and kissed you on the cheek.You blushed as he whispered in your ear."You know you're not just A VIP to me,(y/n)."He then leaned back laughed at your shocked face and handed you a piece of paper with a number on it.

"Call me"He said before walking inside.you couldn't believe what just happened as you climbed inside your taxi to go home.This night was truly amazing to you.