Part 11~ Mornings

--------------------A/N---------------------
I have sad News for all of my lovely readers out there,but I'm pretty sure many of you will be happy!( Wow Gracee that makes sense). It's official that I have made my decision to bring this story to a conclusion in the near future. I would like to begin writing a new fan fiction which I will post at a later date. Anyway,please enjoy this chapter because this one is very special and was my personal favorite to write.

--------Niall's P.O.V (Lol this is new)------------

I looked down at the sleeping form that was my one and only,(Y/N). She was curled up in our bed,hugging my pillow and sound asleep. Her chest rose and fell rhythmically in her slumber.

I smiled and glanced at the clock. It was 6:00 Am in Times Square. We had arrived here around 5:00 am, and I was the only one awake. However,I have a very good reason for being up this early when our concert isn't until 9:00 pm tonight.

I straightened the scarf tighter around my mouth,pulled on my beanie,and slipped my sunglasses on over my eyes. Because we're in such a large city, it is more likely people will know it is me,so I must make sure I'm anonymous and like the crowd when I go out. And this is just what I'm doing.

I walked over to (Y/N). She is so beautiful. I leaned down and lightly pecked her sweet lips. I then silently crept towards the door,and pulled the silver handle down after unlocking it. I made sure to open it very slowly to reduce the noise and clicks of the door opening. When I had successfully made it outside of our bedroom door,I quickly shut it back.

I treaded down the carpeted hallway very slowly,making sure my footsteps hit the floor without a sound. Soon,I made it to the front of our bus where Scott was perched wide awake in his bed at the front. He was reading a paper and glanced up at me as I stopped beside his bed.

"Hey Scott,You know where I'm going," I whispered glancing back towards the five rooms where the teens were asleep.

Scott smiled. "Yes,go on Niall,and good luck!"

You see, Scott and I had been talking about what I was going to do for around two weeks now. Scott had showed me more support than anyone,beside of course,(Y/N). Just the thought of her made my heart flutter. I truly know I'm in love. It's different from all of my past flings,and although I've only been with (Y/N) for three months,I know that we are a thing. I know we will go far together.

I sighed as I opened the bus door. Scott had parked the bus behind the facility where our final performance had been held. I decided to just walk to my destination,because I had checked my phone and I knew for a fact it was close by.

I made sure my scarf was secure,and started my walk to the front of the pavement. Since it was this early in the day,only a few people were Out and about on the usually busy streets. I mentally sighed with relief. One more thing to not have to worry about.

As soon as I reached the sidewalk,I began to walk steadily towards my destination. I heard the clack of my shoes on the hard pavement and lengthened my stride. Each step I took,I got even more excited until I sware I was almost running.

Then I was there. I looked up at the large sign above my head,and grinned ear to ear. This was my destination,where fate had led me since the day I met (Y/N). And this would form the bond for us the rest of our lives. I then pushed open the door,and entered the shop that would make my whole life.

--------------------Your P.O.V--------------------------

You woke up to find out that Niall wasn't  in his usual position beside you. He's probably just eating breakfast or with the band.