Chapter 1 - In The Beginning

E'mani's POV

[ Spring 2017]

[ Spring 2017]

"This house is so beautiful baby." I said with a bright smile plastered across my face as I rested my elbows on the island kitchen counter top.

"Yeah this is nice. I can't believe we bought our first house together and now living in it. We finally doing the damn thing." My fiancé, O'shea said to me as he wrapped his arm around my small waist, pulling me close.

It was such a refreshing feeling to be living in our first home as a couple of newly engaged adults. I know I sound so corny saying that, but I am so happy with how everything is turning out thus far. Last year, O'shea and I been through a lot from the bullshit with Jason, my sister Daijah and dealing with my father's bizarre ways of trying to move on from my mother, but we knew that we knew we couldn't be with out eachother.

I looked around at my gorgeous furnished house. Marbleized counter tops with brand new High Efficient kitchen appliances with a huge window that displayed the scenic view of Malibu. The vibrant, electric blue ocean with gorgeous low tide waves that crashed against the sand surface was in view from our kitchen, living room and master bedroom.

"You ready for your photo shoot today?", O'shea questioned as he opened the fridge door and grabbing a red Gatorade, then closing the door

He looked so good in his basketball shorts with a Nike White Tank and his Nike socks and slippers. His stocky body just made me hot and want him in the worse way.

I nodded. "Yeah, I am so excited to do my shoot for PINK today baby. Who would have thought a year later after leaving college I would be modeling for PINK and Victoria Secret? It is so insane. I still cannot believe it. I'm pretty sure my dad doesn't like the idea of my body half naked plastered across the billboards, but I think I'm pretty good at it."

"You think he don't like it?" O'shea said with a raised eye brow. "How you think I feel?", he asked followed by a chuckle.