Chapter 15

Play Music ( BTW PLEASEEE LISTEENNNN I LOVE THIS FCKIN SONG. FAV SONG OFF THE ALBUM ) :

O'shea POV

I paced the floor as I heard E'mani' car pull up into the drive way. I have been here the past 2 hours trying to figure out a way to win my relationship back with this girl. I mean, before I was unsure but now, I am clear that I want to make this work with her, without a doubt.

If I wanted this to work out for the long run, I had to tell E'mani what I did. She wasn't so innocent either messing around with Keith but I am willing to make it work if she is. I love this girl and I want to do anything to see her smile. She deserves to know this. Sure, I could have said it over the phone but saying this face to face made more sense to me.

I looked up to the sound of keys jingling and E'mani opening the door. My heart melted at the sight of her gorgeous face. Her aura could light up any dark room. She walked in the house after shutting the door behind her.

"Hey.", she spoke softly. She placed the keys on the island and took her shoes off to place it on the mat.

"Hey.", I said as I walked over to E'mani. I bit down on my bottom lip as I hovered over her small frame. I looked into her eyes and could tell she had a lot on her mind. This separation must have been eating at her the same way it was eating at me. "You had a good day?"

"It was okay. regular modeling stuff you know?", she smiled sideways. "What you wanted to talk to me about?"

Damn, right to the point, I thought to myself. I grabbed her hand as I led her over to the couch. "You hungry? I can order us something to eat.", I offered.

"O'shea." E'mani sighed before taking a seat. "I'm not hungry. I just want to know what you want to talk about."

I sat down next to E'mani and grabbed her left hand placing it on mine. My heart beat sped up as I stared into her almond shaped eyes. "E'mani, I want you to be honest with me okay", I said.

"Ummm...Okay"

"Why was Keith here?"

"What? What you mean why was he here?"

"Don't play dumb with me E'mani. I came to the house one night and I seen him all hugged up on you. What was that about?"

E'mani slowly took her hand from under mines, squinting at me. She licked her lips. "Well for one, I was under the impression that we broken up. At least that's what I've heard. And Keith is my friend. Why can't he be here?"

"E'mani I just want you to be honest with me. I'm not saying that I won't be mad. Maybe a little pissed off but I need you to keep it one hunn with me right now. I want to make this work. Why was he here?"

"Excuse me? I have no reason to lie to you about why Keith was in my house. Why don't you just ask me what you really want to ask me."

"Did you and Keith fuck that night I saw you?"

E'mani looked away and shook her head. I felt a sharp pain in the middle of my chest. From that action right there, I knew she confirmed what I knew went down behind these closed doors.