Chapter 2

Jason POV

| Downtown Los Angeles, CA |

Sexy love

Girl the things you do (oh baby baby)

Keep me sprung

Keep me running back to you (ooh baby I)

Ooh I love

Making love to you

(Baby girl you know your my)

Sexy love

I bit down on my bottom lip as I softly gripped my girl's hips as she continued to gyrate on top of me to the beat of Ne-Yo's Sexy Love that played softly in the background from my Sony speaker, moaning out my name in ecstasy. She threw her head back in pure bliss as she rested her small, manicured nails on my chest as she continued to tense her walls on my manhood.

"Shit baby.", she squealed softly before lifting her head up, hissing as she leaned down to kiss my lips.

I took her bottom lip gently into mine, sucking on it before our tongues entangled while we continued to make love to eachother. I swear, this has been the best mini vacation I had been on in a long time. Between working hard and doing these movies and TV appearances, I thought a nigga was gonna go crazy if I aint get no loving. But as you can see, lil mama got me covered.

As we continued to kiss eachother, I felt my girl body start to tense up as her breathing increased. I smirked to myself as I started to speed my strokes up from underneath her.

"Give it to me baby." I whispered breathlessly. "Don't hold back baby." I grunted in my deep voice.

I could hear her breathing getting heavier as she closed her eyes tightly and opening her mouth. "Oooh fuck Jason!", she screamed out in frenzy as her body jerked from an explosive orgasm.

She collapsed her small frame on top of mine, placing her face in mine as she passionately kissed my lips while I grabbed the back of her neck and kissed her with the same passion. I don't know what this girl does to me, but fuck it.

I love every minute of her and she knows it too well.

"Damn baby." I said before pulling away from her. "You got some killa on you."

Daijah smirked as she laid her head on my chest as she used her index finger to trace my tattoos on my chest.

"Yeah, I know. You not too bad yo self-daddy." She replied before kissing my chest.

I know what yall probably thinking; what the fuck am I doing with her right? Sometimes I ask myself the same question. But I realized this girl really care for me. She accepts my flaws and all, my daughters love her, and she gets along with my family. She don't trip as hard as she used to, so I guess why that's why I can fuck with her so hard.

"Watch out baby." I said as I tapped her back for her to get up, so I can move.

Daijah rolled over off top of me before laying her naked body down into my California King Size bed. She pulled the white, cotton bed sheet over her slim, sexy frame before sweeping her hair out of her face. I climbed out of bed, standing up and grabbing my Burberry boxers before pulling them up.