Chapter 5

2 Weeks Later

E'mani POV

|Compton, CA |

I pulled up into my grand-parents yard and placing my car in park before killing the ignition. Its been a while since I came to see my grand-parents, so I just took a trip to make sure they were okay. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen my dad lately, but I did speak to him sometime last week.

It was another sunny day in LA and I was wearing a pair of white jean shorts by BCBG of course with a chiffon lavender top. Just to top it off with a pair of Gucci white and lavender sandals and a matching bag. Something simple for the day. I exited my car, using my hand to shield me from the hot sun as I walked up to my grandparent's door. I used my key to push the door open and was happily hit in the face with a rush of cool central air.

I immediately felt at ease when I entered my grandparents home. Seeing all the different pictures of my siblings, aunts and uncles, my dad's plaques of platinum hits from NWA and his solo projects. My all-time favorite was the big picture that hung next to my dad's plaques.

A picture of my mom and dad when they were at the Santa Monica Pier. They were so young but looked so happy and in love. My mom with her big door knocker gold "Around the Way" girl earrings and my dad with his Raiders Jersey. I ship them so much,

The house smelled a heavenly food aroma lingered throughout the house. I continued to walk in to see my grandma, my mom mother was here as well and my dad. They all turned around from laughing and sipping some wine while Family Feud with Steve Harvey played on the Flat screen my dad bought my grandma, to focus their attention on me.

"Oh, look who is here...My grand baby!", my grandma Kathie squealed as she stood up with a big smile on her face.

"Hi Grandma." I said, equally excited as she was.

She pulled me into a tight embrace, rocking us back and forth before she smothered me in kisses. My grandma Vanessa was next in line to kiss and hug me tightly. I loved being around my family so much. Whatever I was going through, they made me forget about it. Not a worry in the world.

"Look at my super star!", she yelled in excitement. "How are you beautiful?"

"I'm good GG." I replied as I looked at my dad, who was cheesing hard as hell at me, causing me to laugh.

| The HipHopThugsta

| The HipHopThugsta. Eazy Fckin E aka Zadddyyy | 

"Hi daddy", I said in my little girl voice before sitting on his lap.