Chapter 10

Eric POV

Eric POV

| Ruthless Records | 

I sat at my desk inside of my office of Ruthless records. Signing papers, and all this extra shit just to make sure my label stays at the top. Looking for new talent was at the top of my list and I am always optimistic for the next big thing.

I was bobbing my head to the sound of Drake's Controlla as my assistant, Reyna poked her head into my office. she was a cute girl and very sweet. Late twenties and a graduate from UCLA with a background in Business Management. She was very competitive and positive. Which is why she works for me.

"Hey Mr. Wright. You got a minute?" she asked with her chipper voice.

I looked up from my papers. "Yeah, what's going on?"

"You have a visitor"

I raised my brow. "Visitor?"

Before I could ask who, a smile formed across my lips as Kimora appeared in my office door way with a bag from Fat Burger. She was looking like everything with a teal dress that hugged every curve that Jesus Christ himself gave her. She had her hair in a bob with not one single strand of hair out of place.

"Thank you, Reyna.", I said as I stood up from behind my desk as I made my way over to Kimora.

"What you doing here?", I questioned with a smile, taking the brown, greasy paper bag out of her hand.

"Well. I was around the way and decided to stop by and feed ya ass.", she giggled as she reached in for a hug.

Kimora and I been kicking it for a little since our first get together at Panera Bread. She's a real cool girl. She hasn't given me a reason to think that she was scandalous or nothing, as of yet. Sure, I still flirt with some bitches here and there but none of them really capturing my attention like Kimora does.

"Well thank you for bringing your fine ass to feed my black ass.", I said as I grabbed Kimora hand as I lead her to my desk.

I placed the bag on the desk and pulled up a chair for me to sit in. I let Kimora sit in my personal swivel chair. I watched as she admired the different plaques from awards to certificates from my kid's accomplishments, with her eyes finally landing on the picture of my wife and I.

"She was so gorgeous.", Kimora said as she picked up the silver-plated frame. Shayla and I was sharing a kiss in the picture. I remember that day like it was yesterday. Standing on Venice beach and she had an all-white Bikini and her long hair was curly and dripping wet from being inside the water. I stood there with my swimming trunks on and of course with my LA SOX hat turned backwards. I don't remember who snapped the picture but its one of my favorites.