Chapter 4

E'mani POV

I quickly walked inside BCBGMAXAZRIA to avoid him looking at me again. Not looking were I was going, I bumped into someone, almost knocking them over.

"Oh my god I am so so- "I cut myself off from finishing that dumb ass sentence as I looked at the mannequin show floor model that stood up straight, displaying the latest fashion dress.

"Welcome to BCBGMAXAZRIA. Today we are a having flash sale where everything is 40% off.", the bubbly little sandy brown-haired girl said to me in her nasally, high-pitched voiced. I admired her sense of style though. Sporting a metallic, sequence halter tank top with high waisted black jeans and her black platform sandals.

"Thank you", I replied with a smile as I fixed my sunshades on my face. The girl continued to look at me with squinted eyes before they broadened, and she placed her hand over her mouth.

"Y-Your E'mani!" she squealed. "You model with Victoria Secret!"

"Shhh!", I said as I placed my index finger on my lips with a smile. "Yes, I am but please I don't want any attention drawn to me while I shop in here okay?" I said in a whisper.

She nodded her head in a state of shock, trying to contain her excitement of noticing me. I was kind of used to people noticing me, on the counts of who my dad was. Not to mention, my sister Ebbie who was always bringing attention to the Wright family any way she can.

I began to walk to the other side of the store, singing along to Clean Bandit Featuring Jess Glynne's song Rather be.

If you gave me a chance I would take it

It's a shot in the dark but I'll make it Know with all of your heart, you can't shame me

When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather beN-n-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be

N-n-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be

Ooh ooh

Finding my way to the jeans section like I always do when I come in here, I admired the neatly folded pants which put my OCD of folding clothes as neat as possibly at ease. Shopping was my favorite thing to do, besides working out and modeling. My dad and O'shea think it's a little outrageous that I would spend $200 Plus dollars on a pair of pants. 

I mean, if you got it spend it. you can't take it with you when you go. My dad would say I inherited this poor genetic trait called shopping from my mother. So, mommy, I'd like to thank you for this trait. From shopping at all the latest notable fashion designers all the way down to fashion nova, thank you.

She's very appreciated if I must say so myself.

A pair of pants caught my eye, causing me to instantly grab them. I held them up as I admired the black sequence along the sides of the thigh. The material was suede, but it still had that edgy look to it. scanning the price tag and seeing the numbers $345.00 didn't bother me. Long as I didn't let O'shea see the statement we should be fine. And if he does flip out, well then, I'll just model them for him and I'll look so good in them he's gonna want to take them off of me.