Chapter 14

E'mani POV

"Take five E'mani", Mike said to me as he smiled and walked back to his computer to check out the 100 frames he just shot for Sephora's catalog.

Working with Mike Rosenthal was a big deal for me, seeing that he was one of the guest judges on America's Next Top Model through 11 cycles. He has worked with the biggest names in fashion history and here he was in the middle of Los Angeles shooting for me. It was even better than the winner of Cycle 4, Naima Mora came through for support and tips as well for modeling. I thank Tyra so much for being my mentor and just a true friend, making sure I excel in this fashion world.

"Your doing so well. its like its natural for you!", Naima said with her dazzling white smile as she gave me a hug.

"Trust me its not easy as it looks

"Trust me its not easy as it looks." I winked at her before laughing. "I'm sitting here saying that to you as if you aren't a model."

"I know exactly what you feel. People think that you get in front of the camera and just pose."

"Yeah like my dad. He says I make a killing for posing. He asked me why he aint getting a million dollars for the selfie's he takes on his phone.", I snickered as I thought about my silly dad. I really did miss him and I needed to go see him.

For the past couple days, I've been trying to fill a void. Especially when I am alone. O'shea has tried reaching out on phone calls, but every time I answer, he hangs up. I thought he was butt dialing me, but I think it's a little unusual for someone to butt dial you every hour. But hey, that's just me.

"Hey E'mani." A voice said behind me and Naima.

I turned around to see a buff white guy with a black shirt that said security on it. he had a full black beard with piercing green eyes and I must admit, he was definitely eye candy.

"Yes sir?", I questioned before looking at Naima.

"You have a visitor in your trailer. "