givin' out a spark

BENSON VS SMITH: LOVE RIVALS?

After a couple of weeks of the stars of SHATTERED WINGS being photographed together with Matteo Balsano in what appeared to be a heated discussion, sources to the off and on couple conformed by Smith and Balsano, confirm it was all caused by Smith's jealousy.

The actress was apparently 'incredibly upset' when she heard the real reason of Balsano's 'starstruck-ness' in JA JAZMIN's dressing room minutes prior to their cast interview for the show, more so after in said interview, Mexico's 'Little Sun' hinted the incident to its international audience.

However, as their promotional tour around the globe for their very acclaimed movie continues, the duo has done nothing but deny all rumors regarding their rivalry; with Smith going as far as calling Balsano 'an idiot I wouldn't fight over for'. Benson affirms it's a matter taken out of context by the fans and media.

The SHATTERED WINGS stars are set to return to the city after two months on the road two days from now, bringing home numerous ticket records from all around the world, as well as the critic's overruling acceptance.

For more scoop on these three, click here!

°°°

Had it really been two months?

They hadn't even able to finish their conversation, much less his apology from coming off as a creep. Now it'd been two months, and he probably wouldn't have the chance to see her again. Ámbar had warned him she'd kick his balls if he even dared to ask about her when she came back, and his relationship with Simón was anything but close to ask such manner.

Basically, he'd be stuck in her mind as a creepy memory. He didn't like it, but he might as well accept it until he found a way to clear the water; not only for his sake, but for hers too.

"You keeping track of the media, now? We have a team for that, y'know?" his manager asked from over his shoulder, not missing the open article on his phone.

"I'm not. It was just a suggested article, that's all."

"Suggested means you've read articles like that one more than once." Delfi arched her brow, questioning him while she sat on the chair next to his.

"Maybe Gastón has."

"From your phone?" He didn't have an answer for that. "Hey, it's okay, I'm not judging you. There's nothing wrong with keeping personal tabs about what the world has to say about you. Just don't get too fixated on with it, it's not healthy."

"It's not even an article about myself." He admitted. There were no secrets between them, and he'd learnt that the cleanest they were between each other, the less problematic it'd get when it came to talk about and planning his career moves, or cleanups. Plus, Delfina knew how to keep everything confidential, which was the main reason he'd chosen to take Ámbar's advice so many years ago when she suggested Delfi to work with.

"Let me guess, this is about that Sol girl?"

"Luna." He corrected quickly, not even realizing he'd done it until Delfi gave him 'the look'. She didn't comment on it, though, thankfully.

"Luna, right. What worries you in that matter? You were the one who told me not to release any statement."

"I guess I just – I don't know, she's new to this world."

"Are you worried she can't handle it? I wouldn't, I know her team, she's in good hands. And from what Pedro has told me, Simón warned her about everything that'd come her way, so she wouldn't walk in blind."