now is all we get (i)

So I've been trying to avoid putting notes in the beginning but since this part (part 6) is actually split in 2, i needed to let you know that it's a bit different than the usual p1/p2/p1 pov. this one (and its continuation) is half luna's pov, and half matteo's.

second part will be up on tumblr on friday, and here on saturday (as per usual, always a day apart) + a little bonus news article that i think (and pray) you will liiiike

thanks again for reading, hope y'all like it as much as i have fun writing it x

°°°

ARE SOLTTEO GOING PUBLIC?

According to our sources, the answer is a big, bold, YES.

Your – and ours too! – favorite couple has reunited with their management to discuss 'how to break it to the public' according to our sources. Benson and Balsano, who have been linked by fans and media for a little over three months now, are finally ready to take a big step on their relationship and shout their love to the world!

"[Sol] thinks it's time for them to tell everyone. She's in love, and is tired of hiding it from her family, friends and especially of her fans." But what about Matteo? "[He] has his doubts and is adamant of how the public will react to their relationship. He doesn't want anyone attacking him or her for it."

Earlier in the week, news of Benson's retirement from professional skating broke and the fans were very vocal on their displeasure of Balsano's – rumored- involvement, as well as the lack of public response in support for his girl. So, was this topic touched at all?

"Absolutely. [Matteo] cares about how his fans see him, and while he knows none of them would believe he was at fault, he still wants to clear the air and let them know the truth." And what's the truth exactly? "He never asked for [Sol] to quit. But he loves her and wanted to spend more time with her before their obligations forced them to be apart, so he suggested a break. Ultimately, it was Sol who chose she was done with the sport." Talk about true love!

Either way, we're all excited to see what's next on this couple's agenda, and can't wait for them to blind us with their cuteness!

For more Soltteo, click here!

°°°

"Well? Is everyone suddenly deaf? Do I have to ask again?" Matteo's lawyer – and best friend, if his snaps were any indication- tried to lighten the mood with a joke, grinning towards them. His eyes flickering to Nina's the most.

"Not much." Matteo answered, his gaze still on her. Luna huffed silently at him, making him grimace. Luna had the urge to stick her tongue out to him, but she had to remind herself she was an adult. Or trying to be one, anyway.

"So, no deal has been made? Has any party thrown any ideas?" Gastón questioned them.

Delfi nodded. "Actually, Miss Benson gave a very nice one before you came in." Luna blinked a couple times. To be honest, her brain hadn't even registered half the words that had came out of her mouth, her anger usually blinded – and deafened, too, apparently- her memory.

"I did?"

Thankfully, Delfi smiled before explaining, "yes, you did. A televised interview is brilliant; you don't have any exclusivity with printed media, and Matteo's can't be compromised since it'll be live on TV." The older girl turned to her – soon to be ex-  manager, "I'd advice to choose Jazmín. Not only because of the ratings and demographics, but also because she's close to us and would agree to not touch certain topics, as well as to open a spot on her show faster than any other person. The fact that Sol is somewhat familiarized with her doesn't hurt, too."