we know the end (iii/iii)

i'm really sorry in advance.

MATTEO BALSANO SEEN LEAVING #YAMIRO 'S WEDDING WITH SOL BENSON... AFTER ARRIVING HOURS EARLIER WITH ÁMBAR SMITH!

Yes, you read that right. And YES, we have pictures.

If you think the SMITH/BALSANO/BENSON love triangle had ended the second Sol Benson's interview in JaJazmín hit our TV's and declared Matteo was in the friendzone, we're sorry to inform you: you are wrong. But also, kinda right?

While we don't know the exact reason behind this date switch at the end of the night – we don't have super hearing, unfortunately- we do know that both Balsano and Smith stuck to each other's side the whole time we were there, mingling with a couple guests and chatting with the happy newlyweds a couple times. All of this, we have to say, while Balsano and Benson tried to be sly little foxes and glanced at each other when they thought we weren't looking.

Spoiler: we were looking and, oh, did we notice. (See the pictures below!)

However, whatever happened between our leaving and theirs, clearly held little importance to Smith, since she was seen leaving moments after with the Rollerband's own Simón Álvarez (new couple alert?!) and two other friends, smiles on their faces and no sign of distress whatsoever.

So, you might wonder, what does this mean? What do we make of this? Well, dear reader, your theories are as good as ours.

Are Soltteo really just friends? Or are they the endgame we're all waiting for? We, for one, cannot wait to see how this resolves in the end.

For more scoop on #Yamiro 's wedding and our favorite couple, click here.

She knew the next time they met would be awkward, she just didn't realize how much.

Right there, standing in front of Matteo, in a garden a couple meters away from the wedding reception and of all their friends, had to be at the top of awkward moments experienced by her. And Lord had she experienced more than enough to last a lifetime.

It didn't help at all that Matteo, whom one would think had to be feeling as awkward as her, was actually looking at her rather amused. Every time she'd fidget and open her mouth to start the conversation, his upper lip would twitch in an almost smirk, which then made her lose her courage and start again. He was looking even more handsome than usual, the dark grey suit fitted him like a glove, and his curls were on full display. The full combo made her weak at the knees.

"Are we going to stand here and just stare at each other or...? Not that I would mind, you look very beautiful; but it's February, and the air conditioner sounds very nice on this summer evening."

"Oh, sorry. I'm just... not sure what so say. Or well, how to say it, I guess."

Matteo smiled. "Do you want me to say something first? Would that make it easier?"

Luna gulped down her nerves. Had his eyes always been this bright, or was the lighting hitting them, just right? "Something like what?"

His smile turned into a grin, and took two steps towards her, leaning into her ear when he was close enough. "Like..." His breath was warm, but she shivered as she felt it touch her skin, something she didn't think it was possible in a 30°C weather.

"Like..." she repeated in a daze, when she noticed he'd stopped talking. Matteo sighed, and slowly put distance between them again, throwing her off-guard. Her eyes searched for his, and found that he wasn't looking at her anymore, but to the door leading back to the party, where a very nervous-looking Nina stood.