9. Creeper X Male!Reader

✨Requested by RevenantEnenra
                               • • • • •

  You hurriedly ran a brush through your hair, taking a quick glance at your watch. To be honest, you probably should've gotten ready sooner, but the Creeper had shown up at your door. You were surprised, as you usually went to wherever he was staying to spend time with him. You didn't want to waste it.

However, you had warned him that you were going out tonight. You were meeting some friends from work at the diner down the road, just for a fun little get-together. The Creeper had balked at the idea and you completely expected him to. He tended to be overprotective, if not a little possessive, of you.

Setting down the brush, you exited the bathroom. You did a once over of yourself in the hall mirror and once you were satisfied with your appearance, you headed to the living room.

The Creeper was still sitting on your couch, right where you had left him. He turned to face you when he heard you coming, his eyes traveling down your body.

"I'm gonna head out now, but you're totally welcome to stay here while I'm gone," you said to him. His eyes shot back up to meet yours. You checked your watch again. "It's...almost 6 now? I should be home about 9 or 10, okay?"

  The Creeper merely stared at you, giving no response. You assumed you weren't going to get one, especially since he was unhappy with you leaving in the first place. Letting out a sigh, you turned and headed towards the front door.

  Right when you were at the door, a hand seized your wrist, stopping you. You turned to see the Creeper holding you in place, teeth bared, but just in the slightest. He did not want you going. You smiled, shaking your head slightly.

  "You really don't want me to go, huh?" You said.

  A swift shake of the head gave you your answer.

  "Aw, c'mon, Creeps," you said, twisting your wrist from his grasp.

  You turned to properly face him, draping your arms around his neck. You felt his hands wrap protectively around your waist. You smiled, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"You know nothing's gonna happen," you reassured him, staring into those bleary blue eyes of his. "I'm yours and I always will be. You know that."

  The Creeper stared at you for a moment before he lowered his face to the crook of your neck. He nuzzled, something of a low purr emanating from his throat. You chuckled, running your fingers through his unruly white hair.

  Finally, he released you and with a final goodbye kiss, you were free to go. As you began the walk to the diner, you smiled to yourself, forever amused by the Creeper's ever present possessiveness.

/ /

  Despite your reassurance, the Creeper couldn't just let you go alone, so he decided to follow you, just to make sure everything went okay. Silently, he had flown above you during your walk, and now, he was perched on the roof of a building that was across the street from the little diner you had gone into. From here, the Creeper had a perfect view of where you were sitting with your friends.

You seemed happy, what with all the smiling and laughing you were doing. The Creeper was glad you were having a good time, though he couldn't help but notice the way one of your female friends was acting around you. She was too close to you. Her hands were touching you, no doubt getting her smell all over you. A deep growl rumbled deep in the Creeper's chest. He didn't like this at all.