25. Jason X Male!Reader Pt.1

Requested by -gorygloom-
                                • • • • •

Tonight was not your night.

You and a group of friends had gone up to the abandoned Camp Crystal Lake to spend the weekend. Of course, you all had heard the legends. The murderous Jason Voorhees who drowned as a child and kills anyone who returns to the place of his death.

And, of course, none of you believed it.

It was supposed to be a fun weekend of friends hanging out without adult supervision. So, really, you shouldn't have been surprised when most of your friends split off to either have sex or do drugs. No adults, right? You felt a little silly for thinking you guys would actually hang out and bond together. You should've known it was all a lie just so your friends could be nasty.

Unfortunately, a ruined weekend was the least of your worries.

As soon as it got dark, things started happening almost like clockwork. First, the power went out. You didn't think that was too weird, considering the camp was old and abandoned. Maybe one of your friends hadn't filled the generator enough. On the other hand, you wondered if your friends were trying to scare you or something. You had spent the day alone in the same cabin, so maybe they were trying to make you think Jason was coming after you.

Grabbing a flashlight, you ventured out of the cabin. The air was hot and muggy. This summer had been a killer. You swept the flashlight's beam in front of you, searching for any glimpse of your friends. That's when you noticed that the other cabins still had lights on inside. So your friends were trying to trick you.

Annoyed, you trudged over to one of the cabins where you knew a group of your friends were toking up. You opened the door, trying to ignore the overpowering skunky smell that wafted out.

"Hey, did you guys cut the power to my cabin?" You called out as you walked into the cabin.

However, you had barely stepped two feet before you saw the grisly scene in front of you. All three of your friends were dead. You clapped a hand over your mouth, stumbling back in shock as you took in the gruesome sight. Andy's face had been forced into the fire, cooking him alive. Jillian had a blunt stuck in her eye and her throat had been slit. Lola was on the floor in a bloody mess. She looked like she had been hacked to pieces.

You shut your eyes, trying to force down the bile that was rising in the back of your throat, but the images were seared into your brain. You had to find Will and Krista. You guys had to get out of here now.

Running from the murder scene, you bolted to the cabin you knew your remaining friends were in. You didn't care what you stumbled in on or what you were interrupting. Your other three friends were dead and you guys had to escape before you shared their fate.

Bursting through the door, you ran straight for the bedroom. There was no time to knock, so you wrenched the door open, intent on rushing your friends out of bed and away from the place. You stopped in your tracks at what you saw.

Will and Krista were already dead, impaled in a lover's embrace with what looked like a spear. You backed away in horror, unable to take your eyes off of the blood and gore. Eventually, your survival instincts kicked back in and you ran down the hallway, heading for the door. You came to a halt once more, though, as you saw a massive figure standing in the doorway.

  You backed up against the wall as the figure came towards you. His clothes were old and tattered and he was wearing a hockey mask over his face. A bloody machete was gripped tightly in his hand. Your eyes widened. You knew who this was.