5 | did you know that issac was in love with teen pop magazine?

//unedited//
Dear Charlie,

Did you know that Issac was in love with teen-pop magazine?

"So why is he on the ground?" Archer asked pointing to the unconscious idiot that currently played the part was my welcome mat.

I shrugged off the question and led the way into the kitchen, I made busy with doing the dishes because I had no idea how to entertain the prince in my condo.

He sat in the bar stool across the counter top from me and cleared his throat to get my attention. I turned and leaned up against the counter near the dishwasher and gave him a expecting look.

He smiled and pulled out a phone from his pocket with a pineapple phone case covering it. I went as red as a tomato as I went to grab my phone from his clutches.

Of course before I took it back I had to take a moment to appreciate the looks of this Greek god. To think when we first met I thought he was forward but shy and now I think he's just a Abercrombie model that was sent to this life as a prince that decided to woo the whole female population of all of great Britain-and maybe the whole world.

#America4ever

He was wearing his coat with a suit underneath it making it look hot as hell, almost making me sweat just being in his presence. God that was lame. His face and hair combination was probably just God's way of saying that he was trying to get everyone's hopes up-including males who have to live up next to this human being.

Anyway...

How could I be so stupid to leave my phone in his car?

"So is that why your here?" I asked embarrassed.

He laughed. "Yea, I must get going soon. I have a benefit dinner tonight." He replied.

I nodded, at least he returned my cell phone...right?

God I was overthinking this. To think a prince would want to be friends with me, it had been one day and one coffee date later and I had so many doubts.

"Oh ok. I'll give you a snack for your way out." I suggested as I slammed my pantry door open and retrieved a box of cookies I had made earlier.

My life was boring, I need something to entertain me. Solution-baking. I walked back and gave him the parting gift. "Thanks for giving me my phone back." I said smiling.

He nodded and took the cookies as awkwardly as possible.

"See ya."

OoO

"At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world. Six billion souls. And sometimes — all you need is one."

I was complete fangirling when Issac ran into the room unannounced-which was unusual for him.

"Your watching One Tree Hill without me!?" He yelled as he jumped into the air and onto the couch next to me.

I was surprised to say the least when he didn't ask any questions about why he was on the floor or why he fainted so I just shrugged and handed him the bowl of popcorn I was eating out of.

He gladly took it and started to munch on the buttery goodness when he smiled at me and look my way out of the corner of his eye. "So, Royal ducks?"

I almost choked. "What!?"

"Don't judge, they're a family and ducks have family's. Answer the flippin question!" He said slightly embarrassed.

"How did you even know he was royalty, I didn't even know he was the prince?"

"Oh honey," he patted my shoulder giving me a sad smile. "I have my ways, mostly through Teen-Pop magazine."

I chuckled. "Only you Issac, only you."

I paused the episode and turned my full attention to my best friend next to me-who still by the way was hogging the popcorn. I gave him a nod of approval and he took that as a sign to start blabbing my ear off.

"So is he a good kisser?"

"Are y'all dating?"

"How'd you meet?"

"Can I have his babies?"

"Since when did you fuck royalty?"

Oh boy, this is going to be a long night.
-
-
Authors note: are y'all enjoying it so far? Don't be a silent reader :) —>