6 | i would never have thought that my phone could make me faint

//unedited//
Dear Charlie,

      I would never have thought that my phone could make me faint.

"Issac shut up for one second!" I yelled done the hallway where he was singing to Megan Trainors song 'better when I'm dancing'.

I put the two plates of food on the counter and started to pick away the eggs and load of bread when my phone rang.

I huffed and quickly washed my hands before I looked at my recent text messages.

Unkown: you free today?

I started to hyperventilate as I thought of all the possibilities on who this could be on the other end of the number. A stalker? A hobo? Sprint Phone Services?

I quickly typed back and but my thumb nail in anticipation.

Me: who is this?

Unkown: oh sorry.

I calmed down slightly when I realized they probably had the wrong phone number.

Unkown: only the greatest person you'll ever meet.

Unkown: hi hazel.

Ok, it was finally my turn to faint.

"Hazel!!! Wake up, don't you dare make me drive you to the hospital when they drive on the wrong side of the road here." Issac yelled at me, making me jolt upwards.

My head started to pound and I put my hand on my forehead and groaned loudly in pain. I slowly got up off the floor and sat on the barstool closest to me.

"What happened?" I asked in confusion.

"I came in here and you where on the floor, mind telling me why you fainted?" He said throwing his hands up into the air.

I sighed. "Unkown number creep freaked me out."

He laughed. "Dude, shrug it off. It could be a coincidence."

I nodded. "I guess."

The food was still warm so we sat down and turned on the news while we ate in the kitchen. The new was undeniably boring as they just flashed images of oversight people eating McDonalds, and models in Florida while showing too much skin.

Issac of course was hauling at the all the male models in the commercials until the news popped on in an emergency story.

"Prince Archer has been spotted at Club 88 in downtown London. Keep your eye out for this partying playboy." She winked and the tv switched to another channel.

I looked at Issac as he tried to switch the channels before I saw it, but it was too late.

Good to know the prince is still jumping from one lady to the next. Issac noticed my shift in mod and turned the tv off completely.

"Mall?"

"Mall."

OoO

The Mall was overcrowded as usual as we tried to get through the Coach stores line outside it's building. We pushed everyone aside and finally where able to breath when we finally made it to the food court-the place where you could solve all of your problems.

Today was one of those days.

Issac went to go buy Jamba Juice smoothies while I plopped down in a table next to the fire place that was placed in the middle of the court.

My phone rang and I took a peak at it to see I had received a text message.

King Sexy: you look nice today

I laughed out loud, knowing exactly who it was. Must have put his number in my phone when he returned it to me-how classy.

Me: and how do you know that?

Right after I hit send a guy wearing a black beanie and sunglasses with his coat pulled up over his ears sat down across from me with a grin forming on his purely whites.

"Nice seeing you here, I'm surprised your at the mall. Such a manly thing to do."

He let out a deep baritone chuckle that made me shiver. "Your boyfriend over there is a man, and he came here with you." He countered.

I almost fell off my seat from all the laughing that erupted from the deeps of my stomach. I slipped off the chair and landed on my butt within seconds and it took another five minutes for me to sober up.

"You...think...what!?" I exclaimed between laughs.

Archer looked confused and gave me a glare. "What did I say?"

Issac came back over and sat down our smoothies only before giving the mystery dude a glare of his own. "Who's he?" He asked pointing his thumb in Archers direction.

At the stupid question I started to laugh even harder as I got up and sat back down in my seat next to Issac. I calmed down and looked at Issac. "This is Archer, you met him yesterday, remember?"

It was almost like I had hit the on button in his head. "Oh yea!" He shouted. "Why where you laughing so hard than?" He asked in a calmer tone.

"Archer here thinks we're dating!"

Archer just looked confused. "Aren't you?"

"Hell no! He's gay!"

Issac chuckled. "I'm not dating her mate, but if you want to get a little frisky." He said with a suggestive smile written on his face.

Archer almost immediately made a disguised face in his direction. "Um, no thank you."

"Damn, you would have been fine though."

I almost gaged in my mouth and made sure that they knew that too. They immediately stopped and I gave them a happy smile as I ducked on my straw.

"I've got to go, see you later." He said before walking away towards a mod.

I left before I could ask the burning question in the back of mind. Wasn't he supposed to be at that club in London? He was spotted there not even an hour ago.

Issac took the seat Archer once occupied across from me and smiled. "Who was that?" He asked after a while.

I laughed. "Just a guy."
-
-
Thoughts?—->