7 | never waste popsicles, even when its to defend your honor

//unedited//
Dear Charlie,

Never waste Popsicles, even when it's to defend your honor.

"Popcorn is heavens way of saying that they love you."

"Hazel, your stupid."

"I need butter."

"Don't we all."

I shot him a look and walked into my kitchen to melt buster for my popcorn. Tonight was movie night and it was only Issac and I watching Marvel movies-all of them.

Me: come over, Thor is calling your name through the tv

King Sexy: in boring meeting, totally going to sneak out

Me: see ya soon (:

King Sexy: no promises (;

I shut my phone off and walked back into the living room with even better popcorn-freshly popped goodness.

Issac laughed at how much I praised the popcorn and stole a handful much to my anger.

Archers POV:

"And that's what I propose for the prime minister to approve later tonight." Charles finished.

I almost rolled my eyes but held back knowing all to well where that lead me last time.

This was downright boring-it sucked. My rightful duty to my kingdom is to prepare myself for my future job as the King of England. My mother couldn't hold the monarchy forever with her fraying age, so my time was soon-too soon.

My phone ringed again and I knew it was Hazel asking wether or not I'd come.

Of course I wanted to go, for once in my god damn life I made a somewhat normal friend that didn't pine after me because of wealth and the crown.

It was refreshing.

My last girlfriend cheated on me with the Prime Ministers son and I knew right than and there id never look at love the same way ever again.

But Hazel...

She had beautiful green eyes, and her hair always seemed to fly into her face-even when we where indoors. It was downright cute when she got embarrassed by it and would try to shove her hair into its rightful place.

Someone called in front of my face and I realized the meeting had ended early and I hadn't even noticed.

I thanked the maid that got me out of the room and almost ran to my car at the end of the castle. Opening the garage door I was out of there faster than you can say cotton headed ninny muggins.

I got to here downtown town home within seconds-of course staying below the speed limit.

I rang the doorbell and heard no noise on the other side, so I let myself in. Her apartment was cute and small-almost cozy.

I walked down the hallway that was parallel with her staircase. Walking into the kitchen I saw the weirdest sight I'd ever see.

The guy she was with earlier was laughing his head off as he had a cutout of teen pop magazine hovering in front of his face. Hazel looked prettified as she chucked....popsicles at him?

Damn I guess she wasn't normal after all. She was extraordinarily quirky.

Right when they saw me standing there they stopped and put their weapons down and slowly started to hack away.

Hazel gave me a breathtaking smile as she started to walk towards me. When she got closer she tossed a popsicle at me-which I easily caught-and resumed her fight with her roommate.

I laughed and chucked it at the guy as I took cover behind an open door. A pair of sissies wizzed passed me and I couldn't contain myself. "You shouldn't be running with scissors-lesson one from Pre K!" Hazel yelled.

I started to laugh so hard that I oldest down on the floor and put my back up against the door.

The fighting was put to a cease and Hazel sat next to me, making out shoulders touch slightly.

"Such a deja vu moment." I commented which made her chuckle.

"Yea...it does."

The guy started to walk over and Hazel held up a popsicle. "Issac, don't make me do it."

Oh so that was his name!

He hoed his hands up and set the item he once held on the floor before grabbing the pillow on the floor next to him and sitting on it.

"Ok, what happened to the movie night?" I asked.

They shared a look and Hazel bent her head down in shame. "I broke the DVD player....and the tv."

"How'd you do that?!"

"Issac accidentally missed me and stabbed the tv with a butter knife, and than the popsicles short circuited it witch in the end resulted in the DVD player being fried."

I had to hold in the laugh at the explanation. Never in my life have I rough housed that hard.

Issac got up. "I have the perfect solution." He stated before walking off into the nearest room-probably his.

He came out moments later and had a phone case in one hand and a while sheet in the other.

"What's that for?" Hazel asked next to me.

Issac laughed. "Projector and Blanket duh."

Now that was a good idea.

OoO

The popcorn fell off Issacs' belly and Hazel stiff led a laugh. "He snores like a baby on crack."

I chuckled. "Agreed."

What was the most surprising was what she didn't next, she turned and later her head on my outstretched arm. Snuggling up to me she said a quick good night before dozing off.

We had set up the projector in the living room with the blanket hanging over the old tv. Moving all the furniture away we all laid on the floor.

I don't know what it was called, and I Shirley have never felt it before-but when Hazel snored next to me I felt like something was attacking my heart, trying to break the walls I had put up around it.

This was new, and I kinda liked it.
-
-
Thoughts?—>