Art Project

The little sparkling version of Miko giggled quietly when she saw that the Prime was recharging. She crawled out of his arms and watched him for a minute to make sure he wouldn't wake up from her sudden movements. When Optimus continued recharging, she smiled cheekily and went to the edge of the berth.

Of course, a berth that belonged to Optimus was bound to be quite large. To Miko's sparkling optics it was a massive drop, but knowing her she jumped anyway not caring if she hurt herself. She landed with a thud and thankfully in a position that braced her little body and therefore preventing any damage. She let out a victorious giggle and gazed back up at Optimus before turning her sight to the door of his quarters. She crawled swiftly towards it and the door opened, sensing movement from the inside.

Miko crawled down the corridors looking for hints of where her destination might be. She cursed her young Cybertronian body and its inability to walk or run.

"I don't have forever, its only a matter of time before boss bot realises I'm not tucked up next to him" she babbled to herself as she crawled.

Soon enough she reached the main room of the base and practically felt her soul lurch out of her body when she saw Bumblebee stomping around in anger. She backed away into a corner as she watched him settle down and sit on an energon crate with his head held in his hands. Miko waited for a fews seconds before slowly crawling past him, staying in the shadows of the room. The scout was oblivious to the little sparkling scuttling past him.

Bumblebee was vexed. Optimus couldn't just take Raf off of him like that! He was his rightful guardian, not Ratchet! Its not like Raf got hurt or anything! Bumblebee ventilated angrily. Of course Optimus would use his age against him. The Prime seemed to enjoy using Bumblebee's age to his advantage, but honestly, even if Optimus was just trying to keep him or the others safe, he saw it to be pointless. Despite his age, he was stuck in the middle of war. He lost his creators. He lost his family. What was Optimus doing to him?!

Bumblebee whirred angrily, lifted his head and sighed. Optimus had acted as a father to him, that was why he acted the way he did with the young scout. But it gave him no right to completely dismiss him of his guardianship of Raf! Thinking of that just made him angrier. This is why he had come back to the main room, he knew that if he'd stayed in his room then everyone would have heard his angry statements and he would've landed himself in deeper trouble with Optimus.

The black and yellow bot continued to think as Miko found her destination. Once she was alone at the base with Ratchet at Optimus and to her they were the most boring of the Autobots. Even though Ratchet tried to show her some scientific equations she had still wandered off, finding her exploration of the base more exciting and important than science. Optimus had even attempted to quell he curios nature by calling her back and trying to interest her in Deception intel that they had gathered throughout the war on Cybertron. She had been enthralled and gladly listened to Optimus as he talked about the main Deceptions and the battles that happened. However, he had barely even started on the third 'Con, Soundwave, when Miko had somehow escaped the Prime's invisible hold.

Knowing her curious nature, Ratchet and Optimus counted on her finding something they probably wouldn't have wanted her to find. And it was true. She had found a room that possessed enormous cans of paint that the bots used to occasionally brighten themselves up after battle. There were all sorts of colours but she noticed that the cans were mainly dominated by the colours that the bots possessed. Miko looked very pleased with herself as she rediscovered the paint room. She smiled cheekily as she picked out the lighter, smaller cans of red and white. She found herself climbing the shelves to find more cans that would be easy for her to tug along with her. how she could do that but not walk was a mystery for her. What she didn't realise that she was making a fair amount of noise.