Bucket Babysitter

Chapter 9

A/N: Well... hello. Bet you didn't see this coming. So I haven't written anything but assignments for about a year, hopefully you'll enjoy this :)

Oh, I've also decided to just dedicate a few chapters to the decepticons because rn autobots seem mad boring to write, after all they don't have Miko lmao

Also idk if you've noticed but Miko is my favourite as a baby robot

Anyway enjoy bbs

———————————

After the whole incident with the F word, Jack and Miko had found themselves being put in The Naughty Corner. Knock Out and Starscream were no longer fooled by the innocent squeaks that followed after they had done something bad, and the seeker had stated that they needed to be punished.

"Dude, this sucks..."

"I know, Miko, but every time we try to get away we end up being caught by BucketMan," Jack grumbled as he shot a scowl at said BucketMan.

Starscream has ultimately decided that the best way to get the sparklings to behave was to have someone else punish them instead of the ones they were comfortable with. And it came as a shock when Megatron accepted Starscream's request for him to watch over them when they'd misbehaved.

Jack personally thought that Megatron would have done this regardless of wether Starscream had asked him. Although, it had been funny watching the warlord go all wide eyed before chasing after a crawling Miko after she'd launched her first escape mission. However, now it had gotten super boring.

"Remember when BucketMan would actually chase us," Miko sighed dreamily.

Gone were the days when Megatron would chase them, instead he stood there looking at his monitors not paying any attention to them. At least before he'd scold them and they'd have a giggle about how funny his face was up close. Did people really fear this guy?

"Yeah... I hate to admit it but those were the good 'ol days," Jack responded.

"Onyx, Ryker," Both sparklings turned their heads towards the powerful voice that had called their names, "its nap time."

Hearing Megatron tell you it was nap time was always a proper good laugh but the novelty of it had worn off for the two sparklings under his care.

"Bro, I've literally been asleep the entire time, you just didn't realise because you never seem to watch us unless we do something bad!"

Megatron rolled his optics at the seekerling's squeals and walked towards the fenced off area they were in.

'And here comes the uncomfortable part' Jack cringed.

Both were quickly scooped into one of Megatron's large arms while he used his free hand to gather them both in blankets. Feeling accomplished with that he made his way back to his original position but this time with two very awkward looking sparklings.

"Alright you know the drill," Jack nodded at Miko.

And just like that the two sparklings were supposedly asleep. They'd figured out that the quicker they fell asleep, the quicker Megatron would lay them down for a proper comfy nap. Apparently him holding them was his way of making them go to sleep, which didn't work, though he thought it did.

About 5 minutes later and they felt themselves being laid down, but the surface was more firm and a little warmer than they were used to in The Naughty Corner.

Miko couldn't help but notice instantly, especially with her little sensitive wing nubs and her optics shot open. They weren't in their corner at all...