Autobot in Distress

Raf coughed and spluttered as his little intakes struggled to clear themselves. He was currently cradled in Ratchet's arms as he was sat on a crate. Said medic was trying to feed the little mech but he just wouldn't take it.

"Come on, Rafael. You need this if you want any chance of getting better," he said softly as he pressed the tip of the bottle to the sparkling's mouth.

Ratchet sighed loudly when Raf turned his head away and cried out weakly. He tried to bat the bottle away but found himself too weak to do so and instead just went limp in the arms around him.

"Ratchet, why don't you let me try then you can get on with your worK?" Bumblebee offered when he saw the older mech's exasperated expression.

"Go ahead, but I'll tell you now; he's not going to take that energon," he sighed as he passed the sparkling and bottle over to the young scout.

"Well, I can still try," Bumblebee buzzed with a light expression as he began to head over to the seating area near the play pen so he could sit down.

"Oh and Bumblebee, don't take him out of this room. I need him close to the medbay."

Bumblebee nodded and sat down, holding the sickly sparkling in his lap. He lightly tickled him and let out a small laugh when Raf giggled and started wiggling. After a few minutes of that, Raf found himself cradled to yellow chest plates and soon the tip of the bottle was pressed to his mouth again. Bumblebee was looking at him hopefully and Raf was getting quite hungry so he opened his mouth and began suckling on the bottle.

Arcee came and sat next to the scout as he fed Raf. In her arms were Miko and Jack, both batting at each other and giggling happily.

"How is he?" she looked at the suckling sparkling.

"Well, he's feeding now and Ratchet said he wouldn't. So I guess thats a good sign, right?" he whirred.

"Seems so. He looks healthier than when Ratchet diagnosed him yesterday as well. Is he sure its cyberflu because if so then he is recovering quite quickly for a sparkling," she pointed out.

"I was wondering that myself but hey, if he is recovering faster then I'm not complaining!" the yellow bot had a warm hopeful look in his optics and Arcee smiled at him.

"Yeah it'll be good when he's back to his normal self again," she paused, "I say normal as if these guys are gonna remain sparklings forever..." she said sadly.

"It is nice having cute little sparklings around the base," he sighed as he looked down at the wide eyed form of Raf as he suckled happily and then to the two sparklings play fighting in his friend's arms.

"Optimus was saying only a few hours ago that Agent Fowler had asked him about the whereabouts of Jack, Miko and Raf. Apparently the police are out looking for them, their parents are worried," she sighed.

"And what did Optimus say?"

"I think he tried to avoid telling Fowler about the fact that they aren't humans right now. Unfortunately Optimus realised he couldn't just lie so I believe he told him exactly what happened to the kids."

"Wait, so... Fowler is probably gonna burst in here and demand to see them?"

Arcee nodded, "Yep. And then he'll probably scream at Optimus, demanding to know how this could have possibly happened," she smiled.

Bumblebee whirred in amusement and looked back down at Raf who was now asleep in his arms. It was such a realistic notion as well. Ha, to be honest he thought Agent Fowler might just blow a fuse and faint like he's done many times before. He turned his attention to one of the passages leading to the deeper parts of the base as he heard heavy yet soft footsteps of their leader.