Change of Scenery

Honestly, Miko had no idea how to react when she woke up in Starscream's spindly arms. In fact, she became increasingly worried when she looked up at him and saw that he was awake, his gaze fixed on her and a smile edging onto his scarred faceplates upon seeing her awake. The poor little femme decided that being an emotional wreck would feel quite nice considering the situation she was in.

Miko's optics began to tear up and her little lip plates quivered before she let loose an agonisingly adorable cry of complete dismay. Of course her agitated sparkling cries was not something Starscream wanted to hear from "his" precious young one. He immediately cradled her against him and stood up from his berth, beginning to stroll around his nicely sized personal quarters. Milo's cries were becoming louder though and that made Starscream's already long enough face become even longer with a monumental frown.

"Hush, my little seekerling," he cooed as he began massaging her wings to try and relax her. Unfortunately for him, Miko kept on crying as she thought about the consequences of being with the Decepticons.

Would she ever see Bulk again? Or Optimus? Or Raf, Arcee, Bumblebee and Ratchet? Agent Fowler and Mrs Darby? Her parents and her host parents? Her normal life?

Miko never thought she'd want to see her normal life ever again but here she was, in Starscream's arms as a Cybertronian sparkling. She was beginning to go into deep depressing thoughts but was shaken from them when Starscream began to speak to her.

"Come now," he lifted her up to look at her fully before bringing her back down the rest against his chest, "I'm not going to hurt you, little one. Now, what's your name, my seekerling?"

Miko, still not being capable of proper speech just stared at him with watery optics as he looked down at her.

"Opmus!" She demanded angrily.

"No, my dear spark. You are safer with me rather than those wretched Autobots," he ran a pointed claw down her soft faceplates, "Well, I guess you need a name then, don't you?"

He continued massaging her wing nubs as he thought of a name for her and smiled when he realised her cries had quietened down to sniffles. He sat down at his desk and turned on his computer terminal, he noticed that Miko had placed all of her attention onto it almost instantly making him smile. A thought came to his processor and he typed in a few commands bringing up some old sparkling shows that had been shown on Cybertron. Starscream honestly had no idea why these were on the system but he guessed it was just for historical documentation.

Miko, having never seen anything as strange as Cybertronian sparklings' shows was fully interested in the weird sight in front of her. She didn't know how long she'd been watching the show but by the time Starscream turned it off she had almost completely forgotten that she was on the Decepticon warship in the care of their second in command,.

Whilst she had been watching the show, Starscream had been looking at the colours on her little frame to see what sort of name he could give her. She was black with pink streaks, she was a seeker and she was a femme. Three things to consider. Suddenly an Earth material came to mind and for some reason it really seemed to suit her visual appearance and her personality.

"Hmm, how about Onyx, my little one?"

Miko had forgotten what Starscream was originally doing, so when he said this she tilted her head showing her confusion. Starscream chuckled.

"Yes, I think Onyx is a nice name for you," he stood up from his computer terminal and over to his energon storage compartment to get them both something to eat.

"Yeah its alright," Miko said in sparkling babble causing her new guardian to smile down at her.

"For spark's sake," Starscream activated his comm link, "Knock Out I thought I told you to put some sparkling mix in my quarters!"