Tweleve

I sat in front of Phil and he just told me that he likes me, and I like him back. I can't believe this.. I can't feel like hands there numb as well as my thumbs and the rest of my fingers, I try moving them. Phil looks down at my fingers and can tell that my hands are moving he puts his hand closer to mine, and puts his hands on top of mine. Picking them up and holding them in front of us. He's gorgeous I can't believe my eyes.

"Ph-Phil" I say stuttering, my voice lower then normal. He looks at me and his eyes widen.

"Yes private" he says, a giggle coming from his mouth. "Yo-you can call m-me by my name" I say stuttering again, god what's wrong with me.

"Your so cute" a muffled speech coming from Phil. What'd he just say...did he just call me cute. I've never been called cute before from anyone. My face goes a light shade of pink, as Phil's hands leave mine. "What?" I ask him.

"I said 'Your so cute'. I'm not lying" he says looking into my eyes. His smile.. his kind eyes.. his hair.. his skin...everything about him is so perfect and he called me 'cute'. "Th-thanks" my face goes a brighter pink then before. The waiter comes to the table asks us for our drinks. "An iced tea for me and..." I start.

"Make that two Iced teas" he added. "Dan?" He looks up from his menu. "Yeah?" I say in response. God I can't take my eyes off him he's so handsome. "Dan?" I hear once. "Dan?" I hear a second time. "Yeah"

"Are we just going to keep this to our selfs" he asked looking up with a big smile. THAT BIG SMILE...I need to stop.

"Only if you want to.. it's your decision Phil I really don't mind if you want to keep this a secret". I told him.

I sit there...I realize that I've been staring at Phil. Sometimes I just can help myself he's so beautiful. I know that I sound like a Phil fan-girl but who's gives a damn.. right. I just want to ask him if he wants to be more then friends. "He wouldn't want to be more then friends" crap I just said that out load I hope he didn't hear that.

"Pardon" Phil pipes up. Sh*t try to save that; think.. think.. think.

"What?" {Playing stupid never works there, Danny Boyy} a voice in my head says. Shut up. I tell it. {It won't work...grow a pair and just tell him}.

"I want to be more then just friends" the voice in my head comes out. WHAT ARE YOU GOING. I ask myself. I put my head down in silence already knowing the answer.

"Dan that would b-" "I get it you don't want me" I cut him off. "Wait what" I say to him.
"Dan you didn't let me finish" he says picking up my hand making my heart skip a beat. "I was going to say 'Dan that would be' amazing I really like you and couldn't come out myself to ask".

"So does that mean that we are together now". The waiter comes back "May I take your order now".

"A slice of pizza annnnnd..." I hold out the 'n' in my word. I do that a lot. "Make that two slices please" he says to the waiter, he's so nice and has a lot of manner; unlike me. {MAN BOY SAY SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR QUESTION THAT YOU ASKED THE POOR KID ALREADY} the voice again yells at me.

"Phil?" I say. He looks up at me.

"Yeah dan..." I just stare, until the voice comes out again. "What are we" God dammit stop doing that. {if you don't do it then who will} no one. I'm talking to myself wow I seriously don't get out enough.

__________________________
A/N
Howdy people's I have found a way to upload sorry for telling you I couldn't lol but I figured it out. The surgery went well btw it was just my ear and no not tubes it was to pin them back not like you care but whatever....ANOTHER CHAPTER, for y'all to read. I know that this one isn't like the rest and I'm thinking on doing some of the other chapters like this as well. I left it on a cliffhanger because I seem to finish what I want to happen in one chapter and I really have to stop that :) anyways I hope your liking the story so far I'm glad y'all reading it... YOUR ALL AWESOME AND I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU SOOO MUCH. Stay wonderful all of you☺️. Until next time I update.. BAIIIII.
🐴Ali🐴