Twenty

{WARNING: Terms of
Cheesiness
Some what Cringe}

     "Ya that's fine.. BUT" he pauses for a minute. "Nothing to much, you got me Phil!" He said with his dad voice.

     "Yes dad" I say back. We are pretty good with this kind of stuff. I say again.

I walk closer to the microwave to put in the popcorn for 215, enough for it to make them all pop but not that much that they all burn at the bottom. I take a seat at the island, while I watch my dad walk out the door to his buddies house.
I hear the high pitch beeping noise from the microwave and quickly get up to open it as it gives me one more beep. 
     "Oh hush" I say to it as if it could actually talk back. I feel as if it could talk we would argue all the time. I got up to the fridge as I let the popcorn settle for a minute to grab two water bottles for Dan and I . I put the popcorn in a bowl instead of the stupid pop up bowls that my dad gets. Stupid things. I complain. I head back up the stairs in to my room to see Dan crying over the movie.

     "Is it really that sad" I joked. He gave me a mean look, but it was covered up as he smiled. I laugh and hand him a box of tissues.

     "Thanks" he said grabbing the whole box. I sit next to him. I give him the bowl of popcorn. He wrapped his one arm around my neck leaving the rest of his arm on my other shoulder. I snuggle my head in his chest, leaving my one arm around his back and the other, while eating popcorn. I can't help but stare at him instead of watching the movie. His fullest attention on my tv. I breath heavily in his chin. He looks down at me. He grabbed my chin lightly with his thumb and pointer finger and stared into my eyes but didn't do anything. He let go and averted his eyes back to the tv.
     "Tease" I mumbled, playing around.
It's a good thing he didn't hear me. Or did he.. whatever.

     "What?" He said back.

     "Nothing" I say in response to his question. I look back up to see dans face as he was staring at me. I stare back. I love his smile.. I love his eyes.. I love his lips, that pink colour.. I love his muscles.. I love the way he looks at me.. I love the way he is.. I love his personality.. wow I don't know where that came from. I guess I love a lot of stuff about him. Does this mean I love him....wow that's different, I like him a lot considering I've had a massive crush on him for a long time now... maybe I do love him. It's way to early to say it because we literally have been dating for a day and a half now. I'll keep it to myself. I can't help myself I'm going to kiss him.
I take the back of his head with my hand and pull him closer to me. I gave him a passionate kiss. I pull away.
     "I'm so sorry"

     "Why are you sorry?" he asked. I sit there confused.
     "Huh?" I say. I pull away and stare at him. "I'm confuzzled" I tell him. He gave me that weird look again. "What?" He asked me. "Nothing" I tell him once again.
     "I don't understand you sometimes.. I know I don't understand a lot of things but I really, don't understand you". I laugh at his sentence. 'I really like you' I say to him. Laughing in between my words.

Dan grabbed me by my chin softly again and pulled my face closer. He kissed me as I kissed back. He soon pulled away.
     "You taste like butter" he said licking his lips. I giggle.
__________________________
A/N
Hello beauties. Another chapter for y'all to read. I hope your enjoying the story so far. I'm thinking about making one chapter that's really long. Leave in the comments if you want me to do that and I will.
🐴Ali🐴

Still waiting for July 17th 2018 bc of DAN & PHIL, people's.

Also another thing I don't know how this happened at all.. really, this story was really just supposed to be them texting but one person told me to make them the way I have been so far. I've thought about it and I Ik its doesn't make sense but I think that the rest of the story it going to be this way. I hope none of you mind.

Also one more thing next chapter I'm going to make sure there is 1000 words. So let's see if that actually happens.

Wish me luck...