Eight-teen

I quickly move out from under Dan and rub my forehead. My dad stands there.
"Phil.." he says with a stern voice. "Uhh I was wondering if you to where hungry" he says to me as he turns to face the rim of the door. I glance at dan who was laying on my bed not saying anything. Oh my god, he looks so frozen.

"Umm, ya." I say as he stands there, still staring at the rim of the door. He turns around, and asked if Dan and I, if we both wanted pizza for lunch. We replied with several yeses.

I had walked back to dan and held out my hand. He grabbed it and stood up. I put my finger to his nose and tapped it.
"Boop"
As I popped the 'p' in my word.
     "Got your nose" I said to him he giggled and called me weird. I called him weird back. We both giggled.

"Are you okay" he asked me. "More like I should be asking if your okay" I said back.
"I'm fine" he says pulling away. And sat back down on the bed.. crossing his legs. So he's a child now. I giggle to myself. I sat in front of him. I took his hands and held them in front of my stomach, putting my legs on Dans lap.

"Dan?" I say his name as he shot his attention at my face. I could see he was staring at something else. He replies with a 'ya'. "I'm glad that we are finally together" I say nervously.
He scooted closer to me and had sat ON my lap. "What are you doing" I giggle. His legs around my waist, his hands on my shoulders.

"I'm glad too" he says back. I try to lean in and give him a kiss again when he got up quickly. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to pry. He's probably not ready so I have to respect that. I wonder when he is going to be ready though. I hear the door bell ring. We should really get that removed because.. damn it's annoying. Oh ya that's probably the pizza, I'm so slow.
My dad called us down for lunch. As we walked down we had been holding hands and the delivery girl was standing there. Her red hat.. so bright, letting her pony tail fall out from the back. Her long brown hair went to her butt. Her black skinny jeans going to her ankle as she folded them to look nice and her shirt tucked into them. Her name tag shinny bright as well.. her name I saw 'Samantha' as her white shoes brighter then her shirt. She had makeup on, but not a lot.. which I liked. I really don't like when girls where a lot of make-up they always think that they need a lot when they don't. Those eyebrows on fleek tho. She was wearing a little bit of black eye-shadow, while the light pink blush contoured her face. It suits her tho. She's not tall but not to short, just an average height. Every fruckle showed and made everything tied in together. Very pretty over-all.. personally I wouldn't date her because I'm gay, but she is very pretty. She eyed Dan I suddenly got a little jealous. The jealousy took over as I took Dans hand and kissed it in front of the girl.
We exchanged smiles and I put my lips close to his ear as it looked like I was talking but I secretly nibbled on his ear. Dan rubbed my shoulder for some reason, but I liked it. My dad turned around and I pulled away. He handed me the pizza box and handed Dan the bag of drinks.
We both walked to the kitchen. Walking away I smirk. HA, I won.. point Phil.
__________________________
A/N
Hello beauties. Another chapter for y'all to read. I hope your enjoying my story so far. Find out what happens next. I kinda added more to this one so I hope you enjoy. Please leave any feedback you have for me in the comments and I'll get back to it the next time I update. YOUR ALL AWESOME AND I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU SOOO MUCH, stay wonderful all of you☺️. Until next time I update. BAIIIII.
🐴Ali🐴