Seventeen

{WARNING: Terms of
•Cheesiness}

As I walk up to my room I open the door slowly, Dan jumps in fear. I laugh at him.. falling off my bed. I walk closer to him. his face still that pink colour, It really does suit him. I soon walk over to the other side of the bed where he was sitting from falling. I stand there staring down at him considering he is tall and a bit buff.. compared to me, especially with theses noodle arms. When he stands in front of me I always have to look up. He's so intriguing. It's hot on him. I expand my arm out and open my hand wide for him to grab it.

He takes my hand and grips it hard, our fingers intertwining. I help him off the ground. I love his hands there so soft.. god I sound like a stalker.
I wrap my hands around his waist, he stands there and covered his face with his sweater sleeves.
I remove my one hand and move his hands out of the way to see his adorable face.

     "Why do you do that?" I ask. He stands there his face going even brighter. "Your so cute" I mutter.

      "Th-thanks" he stands there and soon wrapped his hands around my neck.

I stare at his eyes. His brown eyes. I look deep into them. They remind me of a dark whole and then when you look up there is a little light.. that hope you get when you see that light. I feel that hope.
I lick my lips and bit my bottom lip helping myself not to do anything stupid. In response from dan he cocks an eyebrow.

     "What are you thinking about?" He asked. Hmmm the things I'd do to him. God what's wrong with me I can't be thinking this already we just started dating. He stands there staring. "What are you thinking about?" He asks again.

      "Nothing" I respond.

He stands there and gave me a smack on my chest. A hard smack. He giggles. God his giggle is even cute. "What was that for?" I ask.

     "For looking at me like you want to do something weird to me" he chuckles and pushes away.

     "I-I-I" is all that seems to leave my mouth.

     "PHIIIIIL" he whined, as he held the 'i' in my name. He looked like he was contemplating death a little. Okay maybe not just a little.. a bit more then that.
I stand there looking at him I walk closer.. I put my hands on Dans neck pulling my face close to his ear. I leaned in closer to his ear. Breathing heavily on purpose.. a faint giggle, I hear from him.

     "You giggle a lot" I tell him, whispering. He put his hands on my waist this time. I walk us to my bed.
As I lean down on my bed and stared at him. I look at him and I went in to give dan a kiss, but my door opens. God dammit. My forehead hits dans nose by accident from being startled. He sure looks like he's contemplating death now.
__________________________
A/N
Hello beauties. Another chapter for y'all to read. I hope you guys are enjoying my story so far. Keep reading to find out more. Leave any feedback in the comments and I'll get back to it the next time I upload. YOUR ALL AWESOME AND I LOVE YOU ALL SOOO MUCH, Stay wonderful all of you☺️. Until next time I update. BAIIIII.
🐴Ali🐴