TwentyFour

I go to the door and open it to see dan in a oversized pink sweater and his black jeans. I forgot he was coming over. "Hey!" He exclaimed. I open the door more for him to come in, and I grab his hand. I yell back a 'we are going to be upstairs' to my dad who was still in the living room.

Dan and I walk upstairs to my room and we both walk in. Dan walked over to my bed and sat down as I walked back and forth from my door to my closet.

~Third person few~

As Phil walked back and forth dan was following Phil's every move with his eyes, dan slowly opening his mouth.

"Phil.. are you okay?" dan asked.

Phil had stopped and looked at dan. "I don't know" he replied. "What happened?" Dan asked.

Phil walked over to the king sized bed and sat next to dan, upset written all over his face. "M-m-m" Phil tried getting his words out. Dan looked over at Phil and tilted his head.

Phil took a breath before talking. "M-my parents a-are S-splitting up" Phil said, tears dropping from his eyes.

~Phil's POV~

I sit there feeling my tears fall down my face. I tried not letting them fall but it was a fail. I just don't find this fair they didn't even talk to me about this before making any decisions. Dans sitting there, just sitting there.

"Well that would be hard to handle" I can tell.. he doesn't know what to say. I fell bad for putting this on him. "Sorry for putting this on you" I say putting my head in my hands.

"No don't be sorry" Dan says to me.. putting his arms around my shoulders and his hands running up and down my back, he's trying to comfort me. I take my hands and wrap my arms around his stomach. I mumbled a little "thanks".

Dan unwrapped his arms from around me and whipped my tears away. He smiles a little smile. I sniffle. "Do you want me to leave?" Dan asked. "No!" I snap at him, not meaning to. "No, I want you to stay" I say softly.

...

We sat on my bed for quit awhile talking about how I was feeling and how they might handle what's going on. I'll say that it is nice having someone to talk to. I'm glad he came when he did, I'd most likely be depressed right now and crying nonstop.
__________________________
A/N
Hi everyone, I'm excited to be back and I hope you enjoyed my first chapter back. I love y'all.
🐴Ali🐴