Thirteen

"What are we?" He repeats my question. "What do you want to be?" He asked me.
"Phil I want to be more then friends" I tell him. "I really like you" the voice comes out.

"I really like you to dan" he says to me. My heart is beating so fast right now. I think it's going to come out of my chest. A smile coming from his happy, happy face, I smile back.

"Dan...I-I want to be your boyfriend but there's just something that-" he stops his sentence.

"What.. what's wrong" I ask. It's me, it's something I did.. maybe he's realized that he doesn't like me after all.. I have to fix things. {just let him speak, tell him that you will wait if that's what he wants} shut up. I tell the voice.

"Phil...I want to be your boyfriend as well. But if your not ready I'll wait, if I waited this long to tell you about who I am then I can wait for you to be ready for a relationship" I tell him.

"I don't want to wait dan"

He said looking up at me with his big eyes. I want to kiss him...should I...I should wait shouldn't I...GOD I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.

"You don't want to wait" I repeat his sentence.

Phil stops and looks at me. I can't help myself but to take him by his sweater strings and pulled him close. I peck Phil on the lips. God what did I just do. I open my eyes to see Phil staring at me with a smirk on his face.

"Phil, I'm so sorry"

"Sorry for what?" He asked. I look at him; confused. "I'm confuzzled" I say to him. He gives me a confused look.

"Confuzzled" he repeats back to me. He chuckles "Your special"

"I try" I tell him, he smiled at me. I sit there looking at him, while he looks back. I see him move his hands closer to my face.. and he removes my sweater hood. What is he doing. He flips my hood back and moves my long fringe behind my ear. I chuckle in my seat and a big smile appears on my face. I've never been this happy.

"Are we boyfriends now"

__________________________
A/N
Hello beauties, Another chapter for y'all. I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and I hope you enjoy reading my story so far. I'm at my aunts house so this is how I'm updating lol an anyways, I'm still hoping to keep adding more to this story, I was thinking about ending it at when they met but then I thought about adding more to it.. so that's what I'm going to do so, ya. Thank you so much for all the reads...YOUR ALL AWESOME AND I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU SOOO MUCH. stay wonderful all of you☺️. Until next time I update, BAIIIII.
🐴Ali🐴