✎ four ✐

after hearing the shocking news, the four guys rush over to lotte's to meet up with yoongi.

jin is the first to talk, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY'RE LOST?!"

"i mean it as in i left to use the bathroom and i came back to see them gone."

"just call them?" tae suggests as if it were that easy.

yoongi rolls his eyes, he's about to explain that the two don't carry their phones with them while they are in littlespace because they don't use them. but he instead replies, "they left their phones at home."

the motherly instincts come out of jin and his eyes water, "my babies have been kidnapped! we have to find them!"

all of the others are surprised by the sudden accusation of kidnapping.

"why do you assume they got kidnapped?" namjoon questions, tilting his head as he rubs jin's back comfortingly.

tae sighs, "the creep probably saw the two with freaking chicken nuggets in booster seats and thought they were freakishly tall 8 year olds."

it makes sense for yoongi the most, he feels even more terrible for leaving the boys unattended. this is all his fault, so he must make this right.

suddenly, hoseok jumps up and down while screeching, "GUYS! have you all forgotten our best weapon?"

"...?"

the red head's face brightens up, "we have ARMY!"

jin gasps and claps his hands happily, "yes! we can make a post about the two being lost and have army look for them. they are really good in knowing where we are at all times."

everyone nods and makes their way home quickly to make the post and a few lost flyers.

--✩--

"mm," jimin's eyelids flicker open to the sound of sloshy sounds, he glances over to see a washing machine making the noise. his gaze scans around the unknown room, it's quite empty and gloomy looking. he lays his eyes upon the sleeping boy beside him, "kookie!"

the younger stirs around before finally opening his eyes, "hyung?"

jungkook seems to have slipped out of littlespace while the older hasn't yet.

the doorknob turns, causing their attention to advert over to the now opening door. a bald man walks in with a tight lipped expression, "i see the both of you are awake."

"where the hell are we?" kook spits out.

the man presses some machine on the washer, then walks closer to them.

"did you not hear me?! answer!"

jimin trembles at his friend's tone and the scary look of the much stronger looking male. he cowers in the corner and hugs his legs close to his small body.

"i will not answer for it is confidential information. now, we must head to the office. my boss wants to see you both."

he grabs both of them harshly by the arm and drags them out of the room and down the hallway to a room with a red door. they enter and are plopped down onto chairs in front of a big brown desk.

"ah, hello mr. park and mr. jeon! how was your nap?"

kook growls and glares at the lady with a tight bun in her black hair, "sleeping on cement floor feels like shit."

she laughs at his response, "oh you are such a delight. how about you mr. park?"

he just whimpers and hides his face into the arm of the chair. this reaction makes her coo in adoration and kook to slightly frown in pity.

"why are we here?" the brunette asks.

the boss lady crosses her legs, "you are here merely because one of my workers have found you two to be golden sellers for the little community."

"what's that suppose to mean?"

she smiles, "it means i will be hosting an event and the both of you will be up for sell. the person that bids the most money will become your caregiver."

jimin sucks on his thumb, his head still hidden against the arm of the chair. the words go right over his head, but it hits the younger right in the face.

"are you serious?! no fucking way, jimin and i are not going to be sold to some creep to do whatever he pleases to us!" kook yells out, his hands clenching to his sides as he stands up. "good bye."

he grabs jimin by the hand and tugs him out of the chair and out of the room into the hallway.

"kookie, why are you saying such naughty words?" jimin asks in a soft whisper, his lip jutting out ever so cutely.

the look of his hyung makes him soften and embrace him, "i'm a potty mouth when i'm mad or scared, sorry."

jimin doesn't get to respond as he is then taken from behind and thrown over the bald mans shoulder.

"owie! let me go!" the little screams as he begins to kick his legs against the mans stomach.

jungkook tries to step forward and help, but another worker grabs him forcefully. "hey! what the heck! back off!" he barks out as he squirms around in the head lock he is put in.

the sound of a loud slap makes jungkook look up, he sees a red mark on the mochi's face cheek.

a soft whimper escapes his plump pink lips and tears stream down his chubby cheeks.

"that'll teach you not to fight back you little shit," the bald man snarls out.

jungkook completely loses any cool he had left and stomps down on the foot of the worker holding him down. he pushes him away then rushes over to the baldy, "I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU! NO ONE HURTS MY JIMIN!"

the man is quick to take away kook again, this time he puts a cloth against his nose.

"what.. the.." his brown eyes droop deeply, he feels sleepy all of a sudden.

"Kookieee! Help meee!" jimin cries out as they are taken to different rooms.

the brunette feels his eyes shut and sleep take over, "jimin.."